Nameless [Verduc]

"Indeed it is ! Come, there is an important matter that we have to discuss." He invited you to the house.

This dark house was an exact replica of your house. Everything inside was so similar to yours and Annie's. You sat down and waited for Nameless.

"Do you know what kind of situation you are in ?!" Asked Nameless.

"Are you talking about the Gate of the dark realm ?" You stated.

"Indeed." He replied.

Things quickly got serious, usually Nameless wouldn't even bother to care about things that were happening outside. But now it was different.

Y/N : Did you know about it from the beginning.

Nameless : No ! I did not see it in my vision [one of Nameless' abilities: Vision of the Future.] and I'm afraid things are getting worse.

"Why and how ? Can't you do something about it ? Is that Aritally f**ker behind all of this mess! " You said.

"No ! Even that so called "F**ker" of yours fear those things inside the Gate. And I cannot do anything, even the cosmic Guardians can't do a thing." Nameless answered.

" I do not understand, then how can we stop them? "

" We can't ! *chuckles* we can only hope for the help of High Gods. It seems you do not quite understand this problem, so let me explain this threat to you in a more simple way. Gate of the dark realm is same as a front door, and those dangerous creatures are same as the criminals who broke into the house. Cosmic Guardians are just like pets. As for you and other species, you are nothing more than a bacteria that is floating in the air. " Nameless just confirmed that inevitable death is upon and there is nothing to stop it.

Y/N : What are we going to do now then ?!

Nameless : You do not have to worry about it, the only thing I want you to do is stand still. I will erase this very meeting and everything about Gate of the dark realm from your memory.

Nameless walks toward you, you tried to move but your body won't move because Nameless paralyzed you. He grabbed your face.

Y/N : No wait-

Nameless : it's for your own good. You won't remember anything about today and you will continue your peaceful life until the fateful day comes for you. Now sleep, human !

-A week later-

Throughout her service in the Military police Annie had always been fascinated with dancing

Throughout her service in the Military police Annie had always been fascinated with dancing. Hitch tented to describe the activity as 'a set of movements performed artistically', or something like that. But Annie had rarely seen it that way. Such a description seemed to not do it the correct justice. Instead, it seemed to her like something much more... surreal. Spellbinding. Emotive. So many words could be used, and yet none of them seemed adequate enough.