Drag the Queen down

I could tell Lola was extremely nervous as soon as we arrived to Pamela's neighborhood in the middle of Malibu the afternoon after she had came to us. She had been quieter than usual but I didn't blame her. We had a plan in mind and Lola had a big role on it. At first, some ideas came across our minds but none was gag-worthy. All of them were sneaky and malicious, just like Pamela. But I wasn't okay on being plain cruel with her. I wanted to make an statement, to empower ourselves against her mean intentions and privileged power. Perhaps I was kind of insulted after I heard she was clearly homophobic and this plan was surely around that. However, we all loved it and agreed it was the best. It's innocent, short and sweet. So that morning, we all headed straight to Hollywood Blvd. and bought everything we needed for our execution. I couldn't wait to start. Pamela is about to lose her mind.

'I just texted her. She'll be waiting for me in the front yard.' Lola whispered as soon as she was about to get down the white van we rented for the day. We had parked one house before Pamela's so we were out of her sight. 'Wish me luck.'

'You'll be just fine. We've got your back!' I replied with a huge smile on my face 'We all have to remember that no matter what she says or does, we have to stay calmed and stick together. We're bulletproof today.'

Mark held my hand and squeezed it strongly, with a shaky smile on his face. I noticed he was pretty afraid and unsure about this plan but he was up to carry on. For him, for me, for all of us.

'We're drowning Pamela in her own poison' Helen stated from behind. She was one of the masterminds behind this plan and the most excited one about it. 'Just remember to call us before going.' She made a pause. 'And you know... Good Luck.'

'Done. Thanks, Helen.' Lola replied hiding her cellphone inside her over-the-top bra after calling me and descending from the van delicately.

Everyone gathered around my mobile so we could hear what was going on. For the first couple of minutes, our expectations were just filled with the sound of the Lola's heels hitting the sidewalk. Our entire plan was relying on her entrance. Even though most of the gang wasn't sure about trusting Lola, I was the first one objecting that idea. She needed this as much as we all did.

'Lizard.' Lola said in almost a whisper but loud enough so we could all hear her. That was the code word to let us know that Pamela was in position and the scheme could start as planned.

'What the fuck you are wearing?' Pamela's irritating voice came through my speakers. Not even said hello when meeting her friend.

We all giggled at her reaction. Lola was actually dragged in a beautiful Princess Anna from Arendelle's costume. It consisted a dark blue skirt, a cerulean long-sleeved blouse, and black heeled boots with gold linings and magenta soles. She was also wearing a fitting cape and her reddish hair was braided in two pigtails.

'Do you like it?' Lola answered naughtily 'I'm dressed for the occasion.'

'Have you lost your mind? Not that you have much gray matter...' The Queen mocked her friend in a very distasteful tone.

'No, I haven't lost my mind. I was about to losing it when I was your friend but now it's over. I'm also a queen and I deserve respect.' Lola pointed out. 'I can't keep surrounding myself with people who don't love me nor care about me. I'm not your dumb sidekick anymore. We're done, Pamela.' Her words were shaky but pretty effective.

'Wow' Sabrina expressed after hearing Lola's words. We were all very surprised how this submissive girl was standing against the person who used her like a puppet all this years. 'I think it's my turn.' She whispered and kissed Robert goodbye, who was the only one afar. He's on the driver's seat, in case of an emergency runaway.