"They need me, again. I can't say no to them. I have to help. "Hunter said looking down.

" What kind of mission are you going to, this time?. "Roman asked calmly.

"There has been rifts in time and there has been a problem with the voids. She needs all of us.... This time, I know who I am." Hunter said looking at Roman.

"Look Son, Be careful, okay? You and Y/n are my top priority. The day Y/n brought you in, I Knew you were Elissa's son and I'm proud to grow such a bundle like you and Y/n. Now go. Be safe. Hunter Nakano. "Roman said.

Hunter nodded and a bright light came. The light depleted and Roman was at his seat, reading the files of paper that Hunter brought.

~°End of Video°~

I looked at mom." She?. "I asked.

It couldn't be Irene, right?

" I don't know who he is talking about but I know that it could be an imbalance.. "Mom said.

" I think so.. "I said scratching the back of my neck.

" Anyways, I have to go and check you father and your sister. " Mom said as she kissed my forehead.

She left my room and closed the door. I quickly laid on my bed,spreading my arms.

" Now, Hunter's gone? What will happen next?. "I asked as I slowly drifted to sleep.

A bright light came and I was in a white plane.

" Irene!. "I called out her name.

" Get away from her!. "I heard a voice.

I turned to my left and saw Hunter fighting off a creature.

" You stay away from Me and my FRIENDS!. "He said stabbing the creature.

The creature disappeared and Hunter knelt down with his sword on the ground. He cried. I looked at him with my shock. A hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw wings. I turned around and saw Irene. She smiled and giggled weakly.

"Irene? Are you okay?. "I asked.

She giggled lightly."Yes,Im fine." She said.

"Great, You're here. " Hunter said as he appeared beside Irene.

" Woah. "I said.

He smiled." I believe you're supposed to enter that door. Y/n sent you here, didn't she?. "Hunter asked.

" I don't know and you're okay."I said looking at Hunter.

"Yeah, I'm okay, but you have to enter that door before the darkness will come back. "Hunter said.

I turned to my side and saw a red door. I walked through it and the door slammed shut. It was very dark. Suddenly, the plane starts to brighten but it was black and white. I was the only colored one or thing, in this plane The night was wintery. I walked through the woods. I saw a familiar car that drove by. I slowly ran, following the car. A small girl peaked out at the car window, looking at me as I was a Wolf.