Sellion My Soul For His Aston Martin. (23)

"Have you tried singing to him?" Max asked. "Cause' none of us can sing. Will's the only one who got it from our mom. And Drew said you guys used to sing together."

I looked at him and shrugged. "I'm not all that good."

"Then it'll shock him awake," Jeff said from the doorway. "Come on, try it."

I sighed, shrugging. "Okay. Anybody know how to play guitar?"

I played guitar, of course, but I couldn't balance it on my stomach. See, I was in my ninth and a half month, looking more like I was ready to explode than to pop. I couldn't really believe that someone's stomach could get that huge. And I wasn't even allowed to move on my own anymore. Every where I went I was escorted.

It bugged the crap out of me, but I guess their hearts were in the right place. Clary came in, tuning a guitar, pick sticking out of her mouth.

The funny thing was, even though Will had been in a coma for five and a half months, no one was really afraid for him. He'd wake up eventually. And plus, there was the huge lump some of money we got when we sued Washington for putting him in a coma. I sort of had a small heart attack when I saw the check. That's all I'm going to say.

So everyone gathered in that small room while I whispered my selection to Clary, who grinned. "That's his favorite song."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Mine too."

(a/n: I was breaking my neck trying to find a song to go with this story and situation and then, it comes on the radio. Talk bout luck ;) you can put the music on now.)

She started to play and I began to sing, clearing my throat.

"'Well you done done me and I bet you feel it. I tried to chilled but you're so hot that I melted, I fell right through cracks. Now I'm trying to get back.'"

"'Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest, and nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention. I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some, but, I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait, I'm yours."

Clary closed her eyes, rocking as she played and everybody started to clap. I got more into it, getting louder and keeping my hold on Will's hand. "'Well open up your mind and see like me, open your heart and then you're free. Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love, lovveee."

His heart monitor started to go off and we all froze. And then something happened.

He squeezed my hand.

I shrieked and jumped up, forgetting myself. "Will!?!"

He groaned. "Why'd you stop singing?" He asked in a scratchy voice.

Clary squealed and hugged me, while everyone was laughing in relief and the nurse rushed in, handing him some water. "Here, drink."

He drank and we all watched. He swallowed, looking at us. "If you don't mind," he asked, sounding more like his own self, "could you all leave? I need to talk to Jamie for a moment."

I looked at him, my eyes never leaving his face as they all shuffled out, pressing their ear to the door no doubt. I smiled a little. "Hey."

He looked nervous. "Hey."

We sat in silence, me picking at a string.

"I love you, Jamie Robinson. I probably should've told you that face to face but I thought hey, she's dramatic, so--"

"Shut up." I scooted my chair closer to his bed. "You could've been killed, butthead."

"I'm truly sorry James." He said, smiling.