The dance

Riley's POV

Farkle came over around five to meet us before the dance. I haven't talked to Maya since yesterday when my dad and I yelled at her. Maya didn't try to speak to me at all last night when she came home.

We were all standing around waiting for Maya to come down stairs. My dad didn't say much he spoke a few words to my mom but that was it.

"Maya!" my mom yelled.

"Coming!" I heard Maya yell from the steps.

"Girls," Farkle said.

I hit his arm. I wished he would have asked me to the dance.

"Okay here I come," Maya yelled down the stairs.

Maya looked like a princess for once in her life. She was actually wearing a dress complete with heels. She also had her hair into a beautiful side bun.

"Maya look at you," my mom said grabbing her hand and then spinning her around.

"Thanks," she blushed looking at her dress.

"Now let me get a few pictures of you guys out on the balcony," my mom said walking over to the balcony

My mom took random pictures and had us posed in different ways. After she finished I flashed to the dance with Farkle and Maya.

"I'll see you guys later," Maya said walking off.

Maya's POV

I walked towards the gym doors and walked in. It was like my Cinderella moment everyone stopped at stared at me. I couldn't help but blush.

I saw Lucas trying to walk over to me. He smiled when he stopped at me.

I must have been blushing because Lucas said, "Your cute when you blush."

I blushed even harder, "Thanks you look great."

"Not as great as you look," Lucas grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Thanks," I said.

A slow song started to play, "Want to dance?"

"Sure," I said as Lucas brought me out to the dance floor.