School and Yogurt

Maya's POV

One thing I loved about being a wizard was getting to turn back time. I used to change back time a lot but then I stopped because it got me into trouble. Today I woke up that so I had to turn the clock back so I could be ready on time. Only people with Magic can feel the clock be turned back.

When I got to school Farkle came running up to us, "Guys Lucas was talking to his friends about Wizards again."

"Of course he was," Riley said rolling her eyes.

"And let me guess they didn't believe him," I said.

"Right," Farkle smiled as I walked over to my locker.

I opened my locker and starting pull books out when Lucas walked over and leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Can I help you?" I said not looking over at him.

Lucas pulls out tickets for something, "You and me homecoming this Friday night."

"As fun as that sounds I'll pass," I said shutting my locker.

"Are you saying no?" Lucas says looking all shocked.

Could this guy take a hint.

"Well I'm not saying yes."

"So maybe."

"Whatever you need to say that doesn't keep yourself up at night."

"Maya wait."

"Wait what?"

"Why won't you go out with me?"

"Let's see the fact that you date almost every girl in the world and then dump they a day later."

"That's one thing."

"You have been so rude to Farkle and Riley before."

"That was just friendly teasing."

"Whatever I'm sure you can find another girl to go with you to homecoming," I said walking off towards my first period class.

Lucas's POV

After school Jackson and I were walking to the frozen yogurt place to meet up with Carly and Shay.

Carly was probably one of the dumbest girls anyone had ever meet but Jackson sure couldn't get enough of her. Shay was pretty but she only cared about shopping and her shoes. I always got dragged on dates with them.

We walked up to the door and I saw Maya sitting at the counter drawing something on her sketchbook. When we walked in she didn't look up from her drawing but instead she just stopped drawing.

"Lucas you made it," Shay said all perky.

"Yeah I did," I said trying to fake a smile, "Jackson let's go get some to yogurt."

"Give me a second," Jackson said starring at Carly before I pulled his arm moving him away from her.

"Did you ask Carly to homecoming?" I asked getting yogurt and putting toppings on it.

"No she won't say yes unless you ask Shay so ask her," Jackson said.

"I don't want to ask her," I said looking over towards Maya, "I want to ask Maya."

"Bro didn't you ready try that and it failed."

"She said no but I know a way I can changed her mind before Friday."

"Whatever that is I don't want to be involved in it," Jackson said walking over to Maya.

Jackson placed his cup down on the scale and then gave Maya the amount of money it said. When he finished I did the same.

"Are you following me? Maya asked.

"No I didn't know that you worked here," I lied.

"I've been working here for almost a year now," Maya said.

"That's weird I've never seen you here before."

"You made me clean up the yogurt you spilled the last time you were here."

"Okay so maybe I was here while you were that was one time."

"Stalking me is going to get you nowhere."

"I wasn't trying anything In fact I'm over you."

"Really that's too bad I was actually thinking about going to the dance with you."

"Really?"

"No."

"Well then I'm just going to have to go with someone else."

"Have fun with that," Maya said going back to sketching.