Football game

Maya's POV

I couldn't take my parents yelling at me that my feelings were wrong. Lucas was someone who I truly cared about. I flashed off to the football game and quickly changed into something that wasn't wet. My hair was wet so I quickly dried it and fixed it so the perfect curls fell down.

Someone came up to me while I was walking up to the stands. They wanted me to walk out across the field because I was on the homecoming court. The only good side was Lucas got to walk with me.

The two if us were lined up in front of Jackson and Shay but behind Luke and Kyllie.

"So how were things with your parents?" Lucas asked as we linked arms.

"They are pretty mad," I said.

"Oh are they here?" he asked.

"I don't think so are yours?" I asked.

Lucas pointed up to the stands. His parents were easy to find out of everyone. They were the only ones that I was warned to stay away from by the wizard world.

They both waved down towards Lucas and his little sister popped her head up in between there heads.

"Your sister is adorable," I said.

"Yeah try dealing with her when she wants to wear her princess dress to school," Lucas smiled.

Lucas was dresses in his football uniform like Luke and Jackson. Most likely because any second after they finish announcing us the game with start.

"Hey I mean Farkle wears some pretty crazy stuff," I laughed.

They finally did end up calling our names and Lucas and I walked across the field. I looked up in the stands to see if anyone came. Farkle was up in the stands cheering loudly but I was surprised that Riley wasn't sitting next to him. My mom was she was cheering also but not as loudly. I guess my dad and Riley didn't want to come.

Lucas walked me back over to the stands and kissed me on the cheek before he went into his team huddle. I walked up the stairs on the stands leading to my mom and Farkle.

"Maya these are for you," Farkle said handing me flowers.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"They are from the both of us," Farkle said pointing at him then my mom.

"Yes even though only one of us paid for them," my mom laughed.

I sat down in between both of them and we watched the game. We didn't say a whole lot to each other only because we couldn't hear one another. Every once and a while they would cheer for Lucas with me.

We ended up winning the game 49-14. Lucas helped with most of the touchdowns. He would smile up and me every time he got the chance.

I walked down the bleachers after the game was over to Lucas.

"Hey you did awesome," I said.

Lucas pulled me into a hug, "Thanks."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up a little and spun me around. I was mid air when his parents walked over to us.

"So Lucas who's this?" his dad said.

"Mom," Lucas put me down, "Dad this is Maya."

"Maya it's nice to meet you," his mom said holding his sisters hand.

I remember their faces perfectly. They looked so normal but inside they couldn't wait to take down a wizard.

"Nice to meet you too," I lied.

"Are you ready to go?" his dad said.

"Well I was going to hang out with Maya for a bit," Lucas said.

"It's cool I should probably get home to my family anyway," I said.

"Are you sure?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow at homecoming," I said kissing him on the cheek one last time.

"Nice to meet you Maya," his mom said before I walked.

Wish I could say the same.

"Nice to meet you too," I said walking away.