Movies

Maya's POV

After Farkle went a bought us a bag of popcorn we all went inside and took our seats. We got seats up towards the top in the middle. I let Riley sit next to Farkle and I sat on the outside. Everything was quiet for a moment but then Lucas and his two friends walked in.

I tried not to pay attention to him but I could feel him staring at me. A couple of times I looked back to see if he was. He never was until the last time. That time he winked.

I snuck down into my seat and ate the popcorn Farkle bought. Riley looked to be having a good time with Farkle at least.

Lucas POV

The movie was pretty good but it left on a total Clift hanger so I guess I have to wait for the next movie to come out. As we were getting up and walking towards the exit I ended up behind Maya. I never noticed how short she really was.

I pulled down on a piece of her blonde hair she spun around.

"What do you think your doing?" Maya said slapping my hand away.

"Dang girl has an attitude," I said smirking.

"Girls got a name," Maya said turning back around walking back to her sister and Farkle.

I ran up and grabbed her arm spinning her around, "Hey look I'm going to give you one more chance. How about you and me grab a bite to eat tomorrow?"

"How about you let go of my arm before I kick you," Maya smirked back.

"Hey this offer will only be here for a few more a minutes," I said.

"I feel bad for the next bubble headed girl to walk along your path," Maya said turning around walking back to her friends.

That time I didn't stop her.

I never noticed how pretty her eyes were. She stood there with her friends for a while and I kept looking over.

"Dude are you ready?" Jackson my one friend asked breaking me out of my trance.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Ready to go home," Luke my other friend asks like I'm nuts.

"What do you guys know about Farkle and his little gang?" I asked.

"You mean Riley and Maya," Jackson said.

"Yeah them," I said.

"Riley's more into school and Maya's more into art and being a rebel," Luke said.

"They did leave for a year before we went to middle school but they have been back since 5th grade," Jackson said.

"Why?" Luke asks.

"No reason," I said, "Let's head back to my place."