Going

Maya's POV

I walked over to Lucas's locker after school was over, "Hey are you going to the football game?"

"Uh," Lucas smiled then laughed.

"Of course you are you are playing in the game," I laughed.

"Are you thinking about going now?" Lucas said.

"Yeah I think so," I said.

I could see Riley out of the corner of my eye, "So you want to hang out before the game?"

"Yeah we can work on our paper," I said.

"Okay do you want to go to my house?"

"No let's go to my house."

"Umm okay then."

"Are you ready to go?"

Riley's POV

What does she think she is doing. Lucas is nothing but trouble for our family. She can't be doing this.

"Are you ready to go?" Maya said.

Lucas shut his locker, "Ready."

They both walked off not looking back at me or anyone. I ran over to the bathroom and flashed back home.

"Mom!", I yelled, "Dad!"

"What's wrong Riley?" mom said coming up to me.

"Maya is bringing home Lucas again," I said.

"Why?" my dad said.

"I don't know I made her mad and now she wants to get back at me," Riley said.

"We need to hurry and clean this stuff up. If Lucas finds one spell book he could expose us all," my dad said jumping up.

My mom and dad rushed to clean everything up around the house. We threw spell books under magazines and under the couch. Lucas and Maya walked in right after the last book was under the couch.

"Hey guys," Maya said shutting the door behind Lucas.

"Hey," we all said.

"Lucas and I are going to work on our project before the game," Maya said.

"Your going to the football game," my dad said.

"Yeah I'm going with Lucas," Maya said.

"With Lucas," my dad said.

"Yup now we need to get to work," Maya said sitting on the couch with Lucas.