Wizards

Maya's POV

"Guys I have something important to tell you," my dad sitting down with me and Riley.

"What is it dad? Riley asked.

"Maya," he said looking at me, "Riley you are both wizards."

Riley and I both throw pillows at him and Riley yells, "Thats the big new!"

"It is big new," he says.

"It was big news 5 years ago dad," I said as my mom sat down on the couch.

"Is your dad telling you his big news," she says putting air quotes around big news.

"Topanga," my dad says.

5 years ago Riley and I were sat down and told for the first time that we were wizards. We both had to go to school in the wizard world for a year to learn how to properly use our magic. Auggie our younger brother knows we are wizards and he also is a wizard. Our parents haven't told him yet that he is a wizard.

"It's not really big news when they have know for 5 years Corey," my mom said.

My mom and dad were both wizards and came from a wizard family. Everyone in the family knew about the wizard world it was just everyone else that didn't know.

The door bursted open and Farkle came in, "Hey what's up my favorite wizard family."

"Farkle we're the only wizard family you know," I said.

Everyone but Farkle. Riley had met Farkle on our first day of school when we got back from the wizard world. He became close with all of us over time and Riley and I both agreed we couldn't keep the secret from him. When we told him he almost passed out.

"I keep telling you to let me come with you into the wizard world so I can meet some wizard chicks but you won't let me," Farkle said jumping on the couch.

"And they told you they were wizards," my dad said hitting his face on his palm.

"Don't worry Mr. Matthews I won't tell anyone," Farkle smiled.

"Yeah yeah," my dad said.

"Don't you kids have a movie to catch?" my mom said.

"Yeah we should probably be going before we miss it," Riley said jumping off the couch.

"Relax Riley the movie starts at 7:30," I said standing up.

"It's 7:24," Riley said looking at her watch.

"Which is why I'll do this," I said before I flashed us to the movie theater.

"That was so awesome," Farkle yells.

"Farkle that's not the first time I've flashed you to somewhere," I said.

"I never get used to it," Farkle says.

"I can tell," I said walking up to the ticket booth.

Riley walked up to me, "What movie should we see?"

"Let's see Mockingjay," Farkle says.

"I'm cool with that," I said before getting us all tickets.

"Farkle do you want any snacks," Riley asked.

"Yeah how about-" Farkle began before getting interrupted by someone.

"Hey Farkle are you out with your two girlfriends?" Lucas said walking over to Farkle and putting his arm around him.

"No," Riley blushed.

"At least Farkle can get a girl let alone two," I said.

"Listen firecracker I can get any girl I want," Lucas said.

Lucas Friar was born into a rich family who everyone in the wizard world is warned about. His grandfather spend a lifetime searching after wizards and almost caught a few. I know he knows about wizards because it's all he talks about to his friends.

None of them believe him though.

"Listen Friar clearly you can't count because I know two girls right now who would rather kiss Farkle then date you," I said.

Of course Riley would kiss Farkle she's been in love with him for years now.

"Say all you want I know you got a thing for me," Lucas said walking off to his friends.

I hated him so much.

I don't own Mockingjay or Girl Meets World