Chapter 30 : Lesson of Life

AND I SAID HEYHEYHEYYEYEYEY!!!!!! YEYEYEYEYEYEY!!!!!!!!! I SAID HEY!!!!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I'm back yet again with another chapter of Demon Prince!!!!! Sorry for a long goddamn hiatus, because the goddamn work had made me feel miserable. Now, i have many free times and I'm aiming to write chapters 😁😁😁😁😁😁. So without further ado, let's start the chapter! I hope you enjoy the chapter, and I'll see you later 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.

3rd POV

Another day, another fight. This time its Semifinal. And this time its 2 vs 2. At the center, its Coco and Yatsuhashi vs Emerald and Mercury.

Port: Emerald and Mercury of Haven! Versus! Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon!!!

Velvet: good luck you two!!!

(Y/n): let's go Coco!!!!

The stage has been set. 4 sides, 4 different stage. Behind Mercury and Emerald is a field, beside the 4 of them is abandoned town and forest, and behind Coco and Yatsuhashi is dust mines. The stage has been set.

Coco: hey... Love the outfit, kid.

Emerald: I'll try not to get blood on it.

Yatsuhashi: *standing up and sigh* i can't promise you'll leave without a scratch.

Emerald: i won't be the one bleeding.

Coco: oh, i like her!

At where (Y/n) and his team sit down, they're rather far from team RWBY. There's a purpose on that. And that's to test the Anti-illusion device he made with Neo. Neo is up at the roof, completely hidden, and (Y/n) is grabbing his scroll.

Port: 3, 2, 1, begin!!!!

The battle has started, and Mercury and Emerald slowly goes back to the field to hide. Coco and Yatsuhashi look at each other and nodded, then Coco use her handbag, turn into a gatling gun, and mowed down the grass. After a while, she's done mowing, but Mercury and Emerald is not seen. Coco and Yatsuhashi are confused when...

Blake: look out!!!

(Y/n): above you!!!!

The two look up to see Mercury, diving down. Yatsuhashi push Coco and block Mercury's missle dropkick. Then, Coco start to shoot Mercury, but Mercury dodge it with ease.

Sun: damn he's good!

Scarlet: yeah, but where's the girl?

Neo: *texting (Y/n)* can you find her?

(Y/n): *texting back* no. My brain has been tricked. Where is she?

Neo: *texting* hiding. Watch. Remember, hear the sound of the chains.

(Y/n): *texting* got it. When we find her, use the Anti-illusion device.

Neo: *texting* got it.

Mercury is holding hid own against the odd and Coco shoot him again, but he dodge it and Mercury land at the top of her gun and dodge Yatsuhashi's attack and even if got behind Coco and push the gatling gun into Yatsuhashi's stomach. Coco glance at Mercury and then change her Gatling gun into a handbag and attack him and Mercury dodge it again.

(Y/n): goddamn he's fast for kicking.

Raijin: no. I can see clearly his attack. Kazuya can overmatch his speed.

Kazuya: i just need to cut his legs off.

Izanagi: and burn!!!!!

Then, Mercury back flipping and shoot a cannon from his legs. Yatsuhashi and Coco deflect it, but then Mercury start windmilling in the middle of the stage.