Chapter 24 : Mount Glenn Extermination

Hello guys!!!!!!! I'M BACK 😁😁😁😁😁. It's time to continue our journey together!!!! I hope you enjoy this Chapter and I'll see you later 😁😁😁😁.

3rd POV.
General Ironwood is examine the sea, at night. His arm aching up. He was alone at that time, until...

Glynda="trouble sleeping?"

General turn his head to see Glynda Goodwitch.

Ironwood="arm was acting up."

Glynda="of course. So, logically you got out of your bed, dressed yourself completely, and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance. Tell me, James, what's wrong?"

Ironwood sighed.

Ironwood="I've trusted him for years. We both have. I just... I can't help but feel... Like he's keeping us in the dark."

Glynda="don't be ridiculous. You know very well that we are not the ones in the dark."

Ironwood="you just make it even worse. I just refuse to believe that a man I've trust for so long, would act so... Passively."

Glynda put her hand on Ironwood shoulder.

Glynda="you're a good person, James... You've always done what you think is best for the people, even against the strong protest. It's really admirable. But, it's high time you stopped talking about trust and started showing it. Ozpin has the experience that the rest of us lack. And I think that's something worth remembering."

Ironwood="maybe... Just maybe..."

Back to Mountain Glenn.
The ruin of the city, Beowolf walking aimlessly. (Y/n) is borrowing Ruby's Crescent Rose and scope it out. After a while, he sighed.

(Y/n)="I hope this will be fine..."

The others are sleeping, eventhough they have trouble, but they tried to sleep. Oobleck is... Pretty much pass out. The girls and the boys are sleeping, with only the fire as their light. Until Yang woke up.

Yang="Blake... Are you... Awake?"

Blake="yeah."

Yang="why do you think he asked us about being a huntress? Like... What was he trying to say?"

Blake="maybe he was just curious."

Yang="you think so?"

Blake="I guess not."

Yang="Weiss? Are you awake?"

Weiss="of course I'm awake. You two are talking. And I think he... When I said I wanted to honor my family's name, I meant it. But... It's not what you think. I'm not stupid. I'm fully aware of what my father has done with the Schnee Dust Company. Since he took control, our business has operated in a... Moral grey area."

Izanagi="that's putting it lightly."

The three looks at the three boys, who just woke up.

Weiss="which is why i feel the need to make things right! If I had taken a job in Atlas, it wouldn't changed anything. My father was not the start of our name, and I refuse to let him be the end of it."

Blake sighed.

Blake="all my life, I fought for what I thought was right. I had a partner... Named Adam. More like a mentor, actually. He always assured me that what we were doing would make the world a better place. But of course, his idea of a perfect future turned out to be..."

Raijin="not perfect for everyone."

Blake="yeah... I joined the Academy because I knew Huntsmen and Huntresses were regarded as the most noble warriors in the world. Always fighting for good. But, I never really thought past that. When I leave the Academy... What will I-? More like, how can I undo so many years of hate?"