Chapter 23 : Search and Destroy

Hello guys!!!!! I'm back with the new chapter of Demon Prince 😁😁😁😁😁. Hope you enjoy this chapter and i'll see you later 😁😁😁😁😁.

(Y/n) POV.
What... The... Hell!? Professor freaking OOBLECK!? Whoa... Okay, i'm not hating it, but really? Why must Oobleck!? Our reaction just says it all... Shocked is... Not the right word i guess.

Weiss="Professor Oobleck?"

Oobleck="yes, i'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, boys and girls, Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentialy a reconnaissance mission, i can assure you will not establishing a single base of operations, rather we will traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland, and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I've packed all our essentials myself, provided the air course and readied the airship. AND!!!! It's Dr.Oobleck. i didn't earn a PhD for fun, thank you very much."

Weiss="uhh..."

Izanagi="WHY MUST YOU!?"

Me, Raijin, Kazuya, and team RWBY smacked Izanagj head.

Izanagi="WHAT THE HELL!?"

Oobleck="come now children, according to my schedule, we already three minutes behind... SCHEDULE!"

And then, Oobleck dashed to the bullhesd with Ruby speed when she use her semblance.

(Y/n)="ok... That was weird..."

Ruby="yeah. Well, alright then, looks like we're going to save the world with... Dr.Oo-bleck... Okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

And then...

Nora="save the world!?"

When we turn around, Nora jump on me and hug me. Never meant to said she was fat, because she isn't and she's a ball of hyper beauty, i fell on to my back. And then, she kissed me. After a while of war, she broke the kiss.

Nora="You're going on world-saving missions without us!?"

(Y/n)="calm down, my syrup..."

But... She didn't hear me.

Nora="i'm hurt and sad! And maybe a little hungry? The last one's not my fault, though, Ren!"

Ren just turn his back on her.

(Y/n)="can you please get up?"

Nora="NO!!!"

I just sighed at that. How i love her exaggerated things she says.

Jaune="well... Sounds exciting. Where are you all going?"

Kazuya="well, just going to outside kingdom."

Pyrrha="Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village."

(Y/n)="see? You're going to save the world too."

Nora="but i wanna do it with you..."

Awww... Well, to pay for it, i kiss her in the lips and locked on intense war. After a while, i broke the kiss, with string of saliva seen.

(Y/n)="no need to be worried, my syrup. I'll be back in no time."

Nora="oh, you will!"

And with that, i pick her up, and make myself stand.

Ren="to continue our conversation, we set out tomorrow."

Neptune="then, you can party with us tonight! By the way, we're shadowing a crime specialist, kinda like all inner-city detective stuff. And, we get junior budges."