Chapter 5: Unleashed Demon Part 1

Hey guysssssss.........
.
.
.
.
I'm back!!!!!

BTW, as I said at the last chapter, and after fighting the laziness in my soul and mind, I finally won and now the new chapter is here.

Alright then, let's read it.

(I'm very sorry if this story didn't satisfy you all. But, please understand that I'm working really hard.so,thanks)

(Y/n) POV

(y/n)="ugh..."

I really hate mornings. I don't know why, but I got up early. When I want to stand up, I felt heavy on my body. And then, I suddenly blushed hard because Ruby is now SLEEPING ON TOP OF ME. so, I tried to get out of my bed without waking her up, but I failed miserably. She wake up and rub her eyes.

Ruby="oh... Morning (y/n)"

(y/n)="morning Ruby. Can you please explain what happened here?"

Ruby="huh?"

And then she realized that she sleeps on top of me, and she blushed hard and get off from me.

Ruby="I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to d-d-do that."

(y/n)="it's alright, where's Yang?"

Ruby="still asleep."

(y/n)="oh. Oh well, I need to get ready."

Ruby="OK. See you later."

And with that Ruby went to Yang. After that awkward moment, I get up and see that Raijin is gone.

(y/n)='well, let's take bath.'

I stand up and gone to the bathroom. After a refreshing my body with warm water, I'm going to brush my teeth. And that's where I here a commotion.

Girl="wake up lazy bud!"

Boy=*sigh*

Girl="it's morning, it's morning, it's morning, it's morniiiiiiiing!!!!!!!! I can't believe we've been at beacon for a full 24 hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything."

(y/n)='never see a really hyped girl about morning and academy. I want to know how hyper is she.'

Girl="I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm, well, I'm me! But, it's just crazy, you know? We've been friends for Soooooo long!"

(y/n)='from waking the poor boy, until waiting him brush his teeth, until the boy clean up his sleeping bag, she still talking. 😑.'

I facepalm myself. So, after cleaning up my sleeping bag, I'm gone to the cafeteria to eat. When I got there...

Girl="what are the odds that we'd still be together? Well, not "together" together. Not that I'm saying you're not handsome! You're are handsome, but that just be weird... Right?" *eat the pancake. "right. What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together." *slurping the pancake. "ooh! We should come up with some sort of plan. To make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work, he has the school."

Even if I'm a Demon, I'm feeling sympathy for the boy, because well... Her just keeps talking. If I were him, I probably angry at her. Or basically don't care about what her saying, like him. After I finished my breakfast, I'm gone to the locker room.

(y/n)='where it is? My locker number is 13. Wow, lucky 13,huh?'

I'm still searching my locker and then...

Girl="I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal!" *gasp. "a secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?"