Chapter 6: Unleashed Demon part 2

Hello guysssssss!!!!!!!!

Well it's time for another chapter.

Hope you enjoy the story, I'll see you at the end of the story.

(y/n) POV

right now, I'm still in the air. When I look down, I see a place to land, so, I decided to land.

(y/n)='time to put up a show.'

And I fix my posture and I'm stop in the air, and start to land, slowly and surely. I land on my feet, after being in air for long.

(y/n)='alright then. Let's find a partner, would we?'

And I start to run. After a long while, I stop, because there is 8 beowolf in front of me, and 4 Ursa, 2 of them on my sides.

(y/n)="welcome! He he he... Well, it's nice to know that I'm going to be attacked, but... Unfortunately for you, I have no time to waste. So, I must bid you farewell. Good bye." *lift the sword. "but, I don't know you."

I slash the air,making explosion around me.

(like this

(like this.)

Kazuya POV.

after I launched, I found my landing. After I land, I start to run and trying to search my partner. There's beowolfs trying to stop me, but I slash them.

Kazuya="I need to find anyone. But, if I can find my lord, I will-"

*Booooom.

I hear an explosion, from the west. If anybody can make explosion without dust, it's going to be (y/n). So, I'm going to west area, and my theory is right. I found him.

Kazuya="my lord."

(y/n)="Kazuya. How many times I must tell you?"

Kazuya="it's just stuck on my head, so don't blame me."

(y/n)="right."

(y/n) POV.

(y/n)="shall we go?"

Kazuya="lead the way."

After some little reunion, we ran to the temple. But, in the middle of the road, we bumped into Izanagi and Raijin, just finishing off grimm.

Izanagi="ah... (y/n). Fancy meeting you here." *snap his finger.

And the Grimm is exploded and burned to ash.

(y/n)="yes. It was fancy."

Raijin="so, shall we get going?"

(y/n)="yeah. Let's go."

So we run to the temple. After a long run, we found the temple.

Izanagi="this is the relic?"

Raijin="why chess pieces?"