Your Team

Hello guys.

As you can see, I made 2 other friends. With that, you're going to have your own team. Well, let's introduce your 2 new friends.

1.

(you know how loyal Mitsunari is 😂😂😂)

This is Kazuya Ishida.
-element: darkness

Skills:
-unsheating Slash
-Conviction
-Regret
-Lamentation
-Depression
-Execution
-Decapitation

Semblance: Reverence
This is Rage semblance. When activated, Kazuya will enraged, and he will get enhanced speed. While activated, his eyes become blood red. Downside is that he's losing his control over his body, if he using it too long.

Hair: I let you to imagine it. (white color hair)

Eye color: purple.

Weapon: serrated Katana.

Personality: Loyal, calm and Collected, and kind.

2.

This is Izanagi Matsunaga

Elememt: Fire.

Skills:
-Empty Skies
-World-devouring Flames
-Soundless
-Sublimation
-Burial Furnace
-Dust Concealment
-Black Catastrophe

Semblance:Blaze Border.
He spread the gunpowder around him and he exploded it. Making him surrounded by fire, but the fire didn't consume him. His fire enhanced his skill with the fire, and while covered by the fire, the fire can act also as a defensive act. But, it didn't last long. (around 30 minutes).

Hair: same you decide it, but the color will be black and white.

Weapon: same as the photo (it called Jian (a Chinese Straight Sword.) (Red Color))

Personality: Calm, cocky, kind, loyal.

Well that's your new friends. They're strong so don't worry 😁😁😁.

BTW, expect new chapter tomorrow. And with that, I hope you like the characters, and I see you tomorrow.