Chapter 3: Welcome to Beacon

Hi guyssssssss. Oh I miss you so much. I'm sorry for late publish. I don't know why but I'm always not in the mood for writing. But here I am now. Enjoy

(y/n) POV

After a long wait at the bullhead, and some nasty accident, I'm arrived at beacon. After the bullhead land, the vomit boy was in a hurry and then throw up at the trash can.

(y/n)='well, I guess I should leave him be.'

So, me,Ruby,and Yang walk together and we were amazed by how big the academy is.

(y/n)="curse the lava river, this academy is big and wonderful."

Ruby="woooowwwwww...."

Like I said, we were amazed by how big the academy is. But still, hell is still beautiful in my eyes.

Yang="the view from vale's got nothing on this!"

And ruby was flying.

Ruby="ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff, and she's got a fire sword!"

(y/n)="someone excited about weapon."

And Ruby got dragged by Yang.

Yang="easy there, little sister. They're just weapon."

Ruby="just weapons! They're extension of ourselves!"

(y/n)="well, I agree with Ruby though."

Ruby="right!? I mean, they're part of us!"

(y/n)="and they're look cool too."

Yang="well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

And Ruby pull her scythe.

Ruby="of course I'm happy with Cresent Rose! But, I'm just like seeing new weapons. You know, it's like meeting new people, but better."

Yang=*pulls Ruby hood "come on, Ruby, why don't you and (y/n) go try and make more friends?"

Ruby="but, why would I need friends when I have you and (y/n)?"

Yang="well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up." *gone faster than a blink of an eye " 'Kay, c'ya, bye."

Ruby="wait! Where are you going? Aren't we supposed to-" *still spinning

I catch her so she can regain her balance.

(y/n)="well, she's gone. But you don't need to worry, OK?"

Ruby="OK, thanks (y/n)."

(y/n)="you're welcome."

???="Move!"

(y/n)="huh?"

And there was a girl with ice blue dress, and somehow she's mad.

???="don't you hear me!? I said move! "

(y/n)="calm down first. No need to be mad about it, geez." *turn to see the cart. "what is this by the way?"

The girl seems being mad after I ask that.

Girl="you don't! You don't know what is this!? Are you living under a rock or something!?"

(y/n)="how should I know!? I'm living in real hell. Real UNDERWORLD! So, don't blame me for that!"

The girl just shocked after hearing me.

Girl="what!? What do you mean by-" *turn and seeing ruby picking a suitcase. "hey! Give me that! *took the suitcase. "this is dust. Mined and purified from the schnee quary. Now do you understand!?"