Chapter 18 : Extracurricular, Enemies Wherebouts and Eighth confession

Hello guys!!!!!!! I'm back again with the Demon Prince chapter 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁. Hope you enjoy this chapter, and when you want to read this, make sure you have an ice cream to eat, ok? 😁😁😁😁. *scrolls ringing. Oh, it's Neo. Btw, enjoy the chapter 😁😁😁😁.

(Y/n) POV.
Yesterday... Was exhausting. But, worth it. We got the information we need. But still, exhaustion is big deal. But... I can endure that, because it's Professor Goodwitch class. Time to see some fighting. I hope i'm get pick... But Professor choose Pyrrha and... Team CRDL. Ok... That's unfair for team CRDL of course. The team has been mind broken and now fighting MY Warrior. Hehe... Hope they already write their death wish.

3RD POV.
The fight has already begun minutes ago, and Pyrrha rushed at Cardin with her spear. Pyrrha attack him, but got parried. Cardin tried to hit her, but he hits the shield. Pyrrha attack him and Cardin took it. Cardin falls to his knees already. When Cardin stand, he look up to see Pyrrha already above him and tried to stab him. Cardin dodge it, and Pyrrha throw her spear into Dove. Dove barely block it, but he got sweep kicked by Pyrrha. Pyrrha shot at Sky. Sky block it and attack her, but got blocked. Then, Pyrrha unleash flurry of attacks and strike Sky, sending him to the ground. And then, Pyrrha attack Cardin, which Cardin block and tried to retaliate with one heavy swing, sending explosion to her. Pyrrha dodge it, and Cardin tried to strike her with spinning back strike, and it hits the shield. Pyrrha got knocked back and Sky use it to strike her, but got dodged. Cardin tried to strike her, but it hits the shield... Again. Pyrrha retaliate with sweep kick, knocking Sky down. Cardin tried to punch her, but she dodge it and leaps over Cardin. Pyrrha throws her shield and it ricochet, hitting both Cardin and Sky. Pyrrha jump and drop her knees to Sky's back. Pyrrha look straight and Russel and Dove rushed at her, while Cardin struggling to stand. Pyrrha rushed and shield bash Russel, sending him back and attack Dove. Pyrrha kick Dove, but got on his feet. Cardin tried to attack her, but Pyrrha took a step back, and tried to shot Cardin. Russel deflect the shot and Russel and Dove rushed at her. Russel start to spin like boarbatusk and kick her, but Pyrrha block it. Dove and Russel start to attack at her, but Pyrrha parried and blocked all of the attack. When she look to her side, Cardin charged at her and tried to strike her, but she dodged it. Pyrrha tried to shoot Cardin, but Cardin deflected it and rushed at her. Before Cardin can strike, Pyrrha kneed him. Cardin tried to strike her, but Pyrrha parried him and kick him. Cardin again tried to strike her, but Pyrrha block it. Pyrrha attack Cardin, making him stumble. Cardin again tried to strike, but Pyrrha ducked under it, and attack him again, making him stumble. Russel rushed at her, and tried to strike her, but she dodge it. Pyrrha start to change her weapon while she's spinning and Russel throw his dagger at her, but she side stepped it and throw her shield and bash him with her spear, knocking Russel out and Pyrrha tried to attack Dove, but got block. Pyrrha rushed at Dove and Dove shoot at her, but got block, and she tried to attack him, Dove dodge it. Cardin shove Dove back, and slam his weapon, sending explosion to Pyrrha, but got dodge, and Pyrrha unleash flurry attacks and send him upward. Pyrrha jumped and attack him, and with her shield, she rushed and grab Cardin and slam him down, and kick him while she's doing a backflip. And...

Glynda="and that's the match."

(Y/n) POV.
Now... THAT'S MY GIRL. That was hell to watch. Haha... Four on one and they still struggling. WHAT A JOKE OF A HUNTSMAN!!! And now, Cardin passed out.

Glynda="well done Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha="thank you, Professor."

Glynda="alright, now i know that's a tough act to follow but, we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?"

???="let me fight her."