Chapter 15 : A Plan and A Minor Hiccup

Hell yeah!!!!! 2 more school project and i'm good 😁😁😁😁 until i know that the exam is 2 weeks from now 😥😥😥😥.
Hello guys!!!!!!! I'm back 😁😁😁😁😁. Today is the new chapter release and i hope you enjoy!!!!

Ruby="author... Let's buy a cookies."

Author="alright, let's go!!!"

3rd POV.
After a shocking truth at the library, all of the team gone to their dorm. Right now, Blake is sitting on her bed... Remembering what Ozpin said.

Flashback
Ozpin="this has certainly been an eventful evening."

Blake="hm?"

Ozpin="i'm sure that after a night of thwarting an attempted robbery you probably just want to go home and take a nap, but..." *put his walking stick and the mug. "i was hoping that maybe we could have a chance to talk."

Blake="of course."

Ozpin="wonderful. As you know, in order to enroll at my academy, students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. Most applicants spend years of preparation training at one of the many combat schools around the world. You are one of the few who did not... And you passed the exam with flying colors."

Blake="i was raised outside the kingdoms. If you can't fight, then you can't survive."

Ozpin="well, you have most certainly survived, Blake. I admire your drive, and i'm proud to run a school that accepts individuals from all walks of life. Rich, poor, human..." *take a sip of his coffee. "and faunus."

Blake has a face of disgust.

Ozpin="why do you wear that bow, Blake? Why hide who you are?"

Blake="you may be willing to accept the faunus, professor Ozpin, but your race is not."

Ozpin="true... But we are continuing to take strides to lessen the divide. Even a Demon joined hand, and he does not have a problem with it."

Blake="with all due respect, you need to start taking some larger strides... Until then, i'd rather avoid any unnecessary attention. I want people to see me for who i am... Not what i am."

Ozpin="and what are you?"

Blake="i... Don't understand what you're asking."

Ozpin="then, how did you know that the White Fang would be at the shipyard tonight?"

Blake="i didn't... I just-"

???="it's because i'm the one who suggested it."

(y/n) was leaning back against the wall.

(y/n)="i was searching for Roman, until we found them at the shipyard, with the White Fang."

Ozpin="is that true, (y/n)?"

(y/n)="yes. And i dare to say this... It's not Blake's fault. It will be mine. That's why... I begged you not to punished Blake."

Blake eyes are widen.

Ozpin="i will not punished anyone else. You did great, and you two wouldn't be the first... But what happened tonight, was not an isolated incident. I may be your headmaster, but i'm also a huntsman, and it is my duty to protect this world from the forces that conspire against it. Blake... (y/n)... Are you sure... That there is nothing else you would like to tell me?"

(y/n)="no. We don't have anything to say."

Blake="that's right, Professor Ozpin. And i'm sure of it."

Ozpin="very well, then. Thank you for your time, Ms.Belladonna... And Mr.(Y/n)."

Then, Ozpin walks out of the room, while (Y/n) is walking towards Blake and hug her.