LoLo🤓👅:  U look so bundled up Camz

Camzi👌: it's hot as hell too Lo

LoLo🤓👅: ur lips look so full and soft

Camzi👌: and they are

Camzi👌: do u want me home now baby?

LoLo🤓👅: Yes please

Camzi👌: Coming <3

--
Lucy: Hey Laur..?

Lucy: I was wondering if you'd like to get a cup of coffee sometime

Lucy: I know this is really random, but you've been on my mind lately

Lucy: I'm coming back to Miami for a few days

Lucy: I'll wait for your reply :)

--

Camila didn't always have trust issues, nor insecurities. She buried those negative emotions and feelings years ago, 3 years ago after her debut album and when her first song debut rocked the world and it's neighbors. She figured she didn't need it, she had the world on her hands. There may be taller and larger people than her, but they were mere legends that would always be there. One day she would join them, not holding the world but looking at it from high up.

Of course, she was never a jealous girlfriend as well. She found jealousy to be a nuisance  emotion, why be jealous when you perfectly know your partner would never betray you? (although she was possesive by nature)

When she saw the text on Lauren's phone at 2 am in the morning while the raven haired girl was curled up on her chest, she felt like all those buried feelings were clawing their way from down under.

She felt incredibly threatened. Maybe because she knew Lauren wasn't hers, they didn't have a label, she had no right. But mostly because of the history shared between Lauren and this other woman. She could never top old youthful precious memories.

But like the trained robot she was, she shrugged it off. She figured if it was really a problem, she'd know and Lauren would tell her. They never actually had a problem before, Lauren was sweet and she was genuine. The woman had nothing to hide, she told Camila every single detail in her mind without holding back. She wanted someone patient and understanding, and Lauren was that.

Holding Lauren tightly to her chest, she exhaled sharply. She was always a hopeless romantic, she pictured kisses and dances under the rain, a rose for each day waiting for her on the dining table. Random kisses and backhugs throughout the day, saying I love you just because. One day settling down with a good person who would look at her like she made earth herself, like she was a miracle sent from above. Someone who wouldn't hesitate to put her first, her well being above anything else. Camila had always wanted someone who didn't think twice to give her everything she needed.