Progress

Nathan POV

Nathan.

"Jade!" I shot straight up, before collapsing  back onto the uncomfortable bed. "Son of a Bitch!" I hissed in pain as my head began to pound. Apparently shooting into an upright position  after extreme  blood loss, isn't such a good idea.

After a couple deep breaths I domt even bother to glance around my surroundings. Already knowing based on the smell of anesthetics and Medicine thatd I'd only be greeted with white walls, cream covers, and fancy machines. 

"Mother fucker." I growled as I rubbed my temple.

The worst place in this whole pack is by far the pack hospital. Located in the basement of the pack house. (Humans have man caves and movie rooms in their basements. I have a fucking hospital  in mine.) However, the main reason it sucks isn't because of the smells, or boring color scheme. It's the needle happy doctors with their...needles. Which they are extremely happy to use whenever they can.

I swear. You can come in here and fucking sneeze and the next thing you know your getting 50 shots, two IVs, and the kinky doctor  down the hall demands a colonoscopy. (Which I don't believe involves needles. But seriously. That dudes still fucked up.)

Glancing down I scan my naked chest, that is now -thanks to stupid Kyle- covered in red marks that are left over from the extensive healing that I no doubt went through.

Deeming myself cleared for check out, I quickly rip the IV that I know is in my arm out. Making sure to keep my eyes on anything but the bloody needle that is now on the floor.

As I moved to swing my legs over the side of the bed. I instantly became dizzy. My vision becoming blurrier by the second.

"Look whose up." I couldn't hold in my groan of displeasure  at the sounds of his voice. "Feeling a little. Woozy their...pal." Logan scuffed.

"Did you ruffy me and then strip me down to my boxers again?" I causally asked, as I laid back across the bed while continuously rubbing my forehead.

Logan sighed disappointedly. "Sadly no. Dr.Jones beat me to the drugging. And you beat everyone to the stripping part. Seeing as how you shredded all your clothes instead of gently taking them off before you fought, almost, to the death." I felt the bed dip as he sat down next to me.

"Please don't tell me you put my boxers on me."

"Nope. That was your mother." He sighed again. "However," he goaded. "I did get to pick them out!"

I grabbed the blanket and threw it off me and took in the nightmare that was Logans fashion choice. "You dick."

"What?" Logan asked innocently. "They were in YOUR underwear drawer." He deafened.

I sighed. I had gotten the mermaid boxers as a joke. Well actually, one night I over heard Jade watching- JADE!

This time I didn't feel the pain as I bolted up into the sitting position meeting Logans surprised gaze.

"Wheres Jade? Any news?"

I knew the answer just by the depressive look on Logans face. "No. Nothing."

I gave a sharp nod the got to my feet. Ignoring the dizziness that came along with my fast movements.

Logan jumped off the bed as I stumbled forward. "Nate. You need to lay down. Your not fully healed."

"No!" I shrugged him off. "I have to find my mate."

"You lost a lot of blood. You shou-"

"I said no. I need to find her. Now!" I stepped  forward feeling a pinch in my right leg but saying nothing. I had to my mate. I can heal when she's safe in my arms.

"Nathan. Your no help to her if your dead."

"I SAID NO!" I roared at him in my alpha voice. I hate using it on the pack but I'm pissed off already. And this dickweed is trying to stop me from getting back my mate. Which is completely  unacceptable.

Logan bowed his head and showed his neck. "I'm sorry Alpha." He submitted.

I knew he was trying to look out for me. But that didn't matter. Not when my mate was in danger.

Having finally shut him up, I began my walk to my room. Not caring about my mermaid boxers. "Have we any leads?" I asked.

Logan had to practically  jog to keep up with my fast pace. "We have one."
Ignoring the respectful and/or fearful bows  of pack members that I passed. I turned my total attention to Logan.

"We found her four wheeler." I raised my eyebrow encouragingly. "It was in the middle of one of the ponds by her race track." Dread set in.

"Have we skimmed the whole pond?" I started rushing towards the exit. Not caring about changing anymore.

"Yes. We didn't find anything in the pond persay. But we did have tracks around it. Our trackers were able to follow it back to the dirt road off AA, however that's where they lose them."

Turning left down the hall with the exit doors to the outside world I'm practically  running.

"What about a scent?" I mumble. Knowing he can hear me. Even as I race towards the doors.

"There wasn't one. Even hers was covered up."

Throwing the doors open. I quickly shift into my wolf. Shredding the mermaid underwear to bits.

"How many tracks?"

"At least four or five."

No scent. There was no scent. And multiple tracks. That marked rogues off the list. They never travel in groups more than three.

Ignoring the sharp pain in my still sore leg. I raced to the pond with Logan not to far behind.

"Did you check all the hotels near by? Gas stations, restaurants,  local stores. Everything?"

"Yes Alpha. We checked them all. Nothing sir."

There are no neighboring packs that would try this. We have allies with all of them.

"How did border patrol  not catch them?"

"We dont know yet."

Stopping my hurried pace. I whipped around towards Logan and growled sharply at him.

"What do you mean WE DONT KNOW?"

Logans wolf cowered  before me. "No one can find Cain or Romen."

I growled. "Have we checked with all neighboring packs?"

"Yes sir. Nothing came back as suspicious. "

DJ started pacing.

Not Rogues, it isn't wasn't a attack from any nearby packs. It wasn't Kyle. Though I still have my doubts about the bastard. Theres no one who could gain from taking Jade unless-

I froze. "Has anyone heard from my brother?"

Yeah I know. Kinda shitty. But it's mainly just a filler.