2 years later

Nathan POV

Here I was. Now 16. Going to get a car, and then drive my mate around in it. Haha. Yes. That sounds like a very very very good idea. That is after she finds out who I am in human form.

Today was the first day of May. Which usually means that my Mate is finally coming home! Or well, to her farm house. Or whatever you want to call it. God I have missed her. Even though I've never talked to her. Just the feeling of having her around makes me feel relaxed. This way I know she isn't in any danger.

Danger! I jump to my feet. Is she in danger now? Was she in danger? Is someone hurting her?

Fuck! Now I'm thinking about her being in danger again. I literally just got done with a panic attack about this. Ah!

I have these panic attacks because of her almost everyday. My mother doesn't know what to make of them. She just trys to tell me everything is going to be ok.

Which it wont. Not completely. She has to be by my side in order for it to be completely ok. Like literally by my side.

My dad on the other hand. I think he knows what's going on. He seems to always know what to say at the right time. And he always speaks as if he knows that it's my mate I'm missing. For example.

Flashback

I was freaking out Friday night in my room. Thinking about what she could be doing tonight. Hanging out with friends, going to the movies, getting kidnapped.

Kidnapped! Freaked me the fuck out. Not knowing anything else to do. I burst out of my room and fell to the floor.

"Ow." I say in a dazzy.

Could my mate really be getting kidnapped. I start hyperventilating. I'm not there to protect her! Oh my god I'm going to die.

I can't control my heart race.

"Nathan? Is that you?" My father's voice sounds far off in the distance. As I just lay on the soft carpet of our hallway. Waiting to die. My arms crossed around me as if I'm trying to hold my heart inside my body. Which I kind of am trying to do so at moment.

"NATHAN!" I feel cold fingers on my neck. And hear my name getting shouted constantly. First by one voice. Then it turns into two different voices. I can't take this anymore!

I have to met her. I have to talk to her, to feel her touch. But first I have to know she is alive! I let those thoughts evade my mind as I let the darkness take over. Finally feeling relaxed.

When I woke up i was in my room. My father's face was staring at me with a small smile on it. He then said. "She had you worried I see." Then he frowned and left the bedroom.

End of flashback.

Ever since then I've been s are that my father knows about Jade being my mate. But then again if he did. He woukd probably have her killed.

I let a growl escape at the thought of someone hurting or killing my mate. That was not allowed! No one is allowed to touch her besides me.

No one!
-----
3 hour later.

I've been setting between the trees that make a clearing. The place where I first saw her. I watched in my human form as the fields of grass moved with the wind. Causing a sort of ripple through the field.

I watched as the sky darkened with storm clouds. Casting a low and depressing grey around the area.

I was enjoying watching the outdoors where I heard the sound of tires on gravel. I perked my head up.

She's here! My mate was finally here.

I couldn't contain my wolf anymore. The excitment was to much to hold back. So with a leep of excitment into the air j shifted. Shredding my clothes into 30 different pieces. I wanted to let out a howl but decided against it. For if my father truly knew the reason I was happy. He would try and destroy it.

I started running towards the farm house. Leeping in the grass to try and catch a glimpse of her.

I was so excited to have not just my mate back. But my friend. Ever since I let her touch me and some how talk to her. Which I'm still trying to figure out how I'm able to do that considering she is human. Only werewolf mates can do that. Anyway.

Ever since that day. We would race, then we would go and sit on the rock and she would tell me all of her problems. Or whatever she would want to talk about.

She woukd cuddle up to me or put her head on me as she layed down to take a nap or something. But just her touching me made me feel warm.

And now she was back! I couldn't wait to talk to her. To hear all about her friends Kaylee and Danny. Those girls did a lot of funny things. Based off what Jade said.

I stopped a few feet from the opening that wait as their yard. Still hidding in the woods. I couldn't wait to see her! Wait I already said that. I watched as her parents got out of the car. They where talking but I didn't care what they where saying. I was just waiting for her to come out.

I don't know how long I stand there waiting. But she never shows herself. I probably waited an hour but I saw no sight of her. Could she be inside already? She would have gotten out of the car by now would she?

I look both ways like I'm walking across the street. Only instead of looking for cars I'm looking for eyes. Either wolf eyes or human eyes. I couldn't risk any wolfs knowing I was going close to humans. And I couldn't let any humans see me.

God I'm risking a lot of shit for this girl.....but it's worth it. I went to the car first. I hopped up on my two back legs and put my front paws on the window of the backseat.

No Jade.

I hoped down, then started walking towards her bedroom window. If she was here there woukd be a suitcase and girl stuff. I hopped up and put my front paws on the side of the house. My nails scratching the metal causing a loud sound.

I hurried and looked in the window. None of her stuff was there.

"Who's there?" Shouted a deep voice.

I dropped to the ground and ran towards the clearing. I turned around just in time to see her father coming around the side of the house.

I was hidding behind some bushes a little ways from the clearing as I watched her father go back inside.

I sat there all day. But didn't even see a sign of my mate. Worry started to seep into my vains. One question kept running through my head.

Where was my mate?

And there was only one way to find out. And that was going to involve my human form.