No way is it true

Jade POV
My ears rang with the sound of glass breaking, I felt glass land on my arm as I went to protect my face. I felt it pierce my skin and dig deeper into my already bleeding arm. I barely saw it as it rain down on me and around me. There was no where to go for cover as the glass poured down onto the used to be spotless floor.

I sat up against the wall. As far away from the ass hole who cut me. I used the wall for protection. From not just the monster but the glass. My back was pressed up against it as my arm covered my face. And all u saw was white. The white paint of the wall and glass falling under my arm and landing on the floor I n front of me.

Then, there was a moment of silence. Everything was still. Before an even more frightening sound could be heard. The sound of a very pissed off animal.

I know that sound.

I moved my right arm that was blocking my face down. Letting out a sharp gasp as I felt the glass that was now sticking deep in my arm moved. Causing it to bleed more. But I didn't care. I was more focused on the animal. Scratch that. On DJ.

Before there he stood. In a very pissed off and protective stance in front of me. His grey coat covered in blood with pieces of glass sticking out here and there.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe he was here. I couldn't believe he would be here to help me. How the he'll did he know I needed help?

Dj gave a sharp bark bringing me back to reality. Snapping me out of my gaze. I looked up. Seeing the room covered in glass, and two wolves standing and growling at each other. Dj closest to me. His butt right infront of me. But his big scary teeth facing the smaller brown wolf.

What. The. Fuck.

Nathan POV

Her scream. That's all I could think about. Her scream that wasn't of joy. Her scream that was filled with pain. It surrounded me. Kept me prisoner as it forced me to hear it over and over and over again.

I was fighting my brother when I heard it. The pain in her voice caused me to be distracted for one moment. And in that moment my brother was able to get away. Which I couldn't give two shots about at the moment.

But right when I heard it is busted through the window. Since I didn't have my hands and fingers I had to think of another way to get in. And that was the fastest way in.

And holy fucking shit. I saw he'll itself going on.

My best friend and beta was attacking my mate. Was attacking his future luna. And here I thought I couldn't be any more mad. But no. My BEST FRIEND had to go and prove me wrong.

No one lays a hand on her. In anyway but me. No one touches her. But me. No one no one hurts her. Not even me. And best friend or not. Clint is going to die.

No one hurts my mate and gets to live. No one at all.

I ran and stood in front of Jade where she coward by the wall. Her arm dripping blood on the floor. (That's going to need a shot ton of stitches.) My put myself between Clint and jade. Making sure that he couldn't get to her.

I growled at him. Warning him to back off and stand down.

NO!

He mindlinked. His wolf growling at me but his eyes moved between me and my mate. His gaze filled with want and fury.

I growled again.

Stand down Clint! You will never win!

I moved more towards my right. Not wanting him to even look at my sweet mate. The look in his eyes worried me. And I didn't like the way it seemed to make my mate more tense.

Don't worry babe I'll get you out of here. I mindlinked to Jade. But my eyes never left Clint.

"Dj." Her voice laced with pain made me shuder. And growl a deep threatening growl. Knowing that someone had caused it.

Clint growled once more then leaped for me.

And that was it.

I was ready.

I was ready to kill my best friend.

Sorry guys I know it's short and I know it's been a long time since I wrote last and I know that this one sucks. Especially jades POV but I'm tired. And my just wanted to get something up there since I'm not grounded from my phone anymore. So yeah. Please R and R. Also I hope you had a great christmas.

Tell me what you got!

I got a Ford Mustang , a laptop, and a Note 5! Best Christmas ever!