I knew you were

Jade POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh. Mom!" I yelled rolling over and reaching blindly towards my nightstand. "I'm staying home today! I feel like crap!" I shouted as my hand finally found the wooden nightstand that housed the sleep terrorist; also known as my alarm clock.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Damn it! Where is the little bastard?" I huffed. I swear I ran my hands over the table a thousand times and could find it. Sighing, I cracked my eyes open slightly and instantly became confused.

"Mom, I told you that my room isn't here to help serve your shopping addiction." I murmured, taking in the yellow painted wooden table that my hand was resting on. I couldn't help but scrunch up my nose in discuss. It certainly didn't go with my color scheme what so ever. "And when did you develop a shity taste in furniture?"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"God damn it! Where the hell is the annoying thing?" I scanned over the ugly yellow table, and saw nothing. There was no lamp, pictures, alarm. There was nothing.

Mom must of moved it when she switched out the stand.

Sighing at the fact that I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep in the next five seconds, and that I'd have to leave my warm bed to shut the fucker off. I was even more determined to take a sick day.

However, as I sat up and opened my eyes. I wasn't greeted with the familier dark blue walls or the the smooth wooden floor. Instead I was greeted with ugly flowery wallpaper, from the 1950's, and grey tile floors.

Looking down at the sheets that rested at my waist, I was a little freaked out to note that it wasn't my silkly black ones. And became even more disturbed as I noticed that I wasn't in clothing that were mine.
I don't own blue sweat pants or pink hoodies.

"Um. Mom?" I whispered not moving my gaze from the sweat pants.

No answer.

Infact now that I think about it, she hadn't respond to any of my statements. She didn't even come in and feel my forehead, take my temp, or complain about not having all the ingredients to make her 'famous' get well soup.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

With my brain starting to become simi functional, I looked up from the pants and found where the noise was coming from.

It wasn't an alarm as I previously thought. Instead it was a hospital heart thing. I watched the screen as the lines moved up and down proving that whatever it was hooked up to was still alive.

"What the actual fuck?" I turned and scanned the left side of the room. Which ended up being just a wall covered in the ugly wall paper.

What is going on?

I pushed my right hand through my hair, but stopped halfway as I felt a small pain go through my arm.

"Ow. What the hell?" Moving it so it was in my line of sight, I took note of the needle that was stuck in my arm. But also the color of the tube.

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep.

I knew my brain was fully awake when the rush of anxiety sweat over me. My chest tightened, my heart speed up, my thoart shrank until there was only an eighth of an inch gap for the air to pass through.

Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep.

Hundreds of questions rushed through my head all at once. Flying left and right, up and down. Each begging to be answered, and one just important as the other.

Where am I? What's going on? Where is my mom? Why am I not at home? Am I in the hospital? Why? Did I have a heart attack? Another panic attack? Was I in an accident? Where's dad? Where's Kyle? Why hasn't anyone came in? Why is no one holding my hand? When? Where? What? How? Why? Who? How much?

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. Beep beep beep beep. Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.

I was gasping for air. My lungs failing me. My own body felt like it was trying to collapse in on itself.

"No! Don't touch her! She's -"

"Panic attack-"

"Just put-"

People were talking, but I couldn't see them nor focus on their conversation. I couldn't protect myself even if I wanted to. I was vulnerable, but there was nothing I could do about it. And that caused even more anxiety.

I needed a familiar face. Someone I could trust. Someone who could protect me from whatever danger was surrounding me right now. I needed to be held and babyed. I needed my mom. I wanted my mother.

My mouth was opening and closing, opening and closing. Sucking in as much air as it could.

I tried shouting for my mother. But nothing was coming out.

"Do it-" someone far away said.

Somewhere I barely registered the small pinch, but not even a minute later I felt my throat open a quarter of an inch. But that was all the air way I need to call out the one name I thought I'd never say without a hateful tone behind it.

"Nathan."

Then my gray world turned suddenly black.

Sorry for the long as hell wait for an update. I promise to try and do better! I just found this is my drafts and thought I'd post it cause y'all waited so long! Thank you to all have stuck with me!!

Read on,
Juiceboxbrat159