Nathan West

Jade Pov

I knew someone was holding onto me. Based on the arms that I saw, and the fingers, and the hands. And plus the feel of the chest that my head was pressed against. I knew it was a human.

The only thing is I don't know what human it was. Obviously it was a male. Based on how strong they felt. But to be honest I didn't care about the who at the moment. I cared about the tingles that were running through out my whole body.

As if this one person seemed to be causing these pleasurable sparks. I felt safe in the embrace of the person who was holding me. I didn't want to move what so ever. No that was a lie. I wanted to move. But something was keeping me there. Something told me to stay. That no matter what happens. I'm safe.

And I waited for the part of me to say 'run you damn idiot! Run!' But the message never came.

I took a deep breath as I moved my head and looked up at the person that was holding me.

"You!" I felt my eyes widen. Out of everyone in the whole fucking town why him?

"Me." He smirked. I felt my heart skip a beat. His smirk was not only promising danger. But it was also sexy as hell.

What are you doing Jade? We arent here to stare at the sex god. We are head to fucking hide from those wolves. I shouted at myself. (In my head)

I shook my head to clear it. But the feel of his chest and how it rumbled I knew he was laughing. At me? Probably.

Bringing myself out of my trance I relized I was still pressed against his chest with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"You can let go now." I say staring into those dark brown orbs. If it werent for the little voice in my head snapping at me for being in a strangers, or a guy who just embarrassed me in front of the whole school. Then I would have probably not even cared that his arms were around me.

"What if I dont want to?" He smirked again.

I have about had it with his 'sexy, I know you want me' smirk.

Clearing my head again. I stared him right in the eye. And toke up all the strength I had as to not stutter.

"Well to bad." I tried stepping back and getting out if his hold. Key word here:tried.

I glared at him. For he didnt even move an inch. But all I got back was a smirk.

"You want to let me go now?" I asked. I had ti get out of his arms. For if I didnt I knew that I would probably do something I would totally regret later. Thanks to my brain and eyes as I kept staring at those sexy, full, plump lips.

A growl that definitely couldnt have come from a human interupted my thoughts.

For I swear it came from the HIM. For I felt his chest vibrate from the sound. But I know for a fact that he isnt capable of making that animalistic of a sound.

He bent his head and pushed his nose into my neck. Taking a deep breath threw his nose. Was he smelling me? I tried to make the thought bug me. But all it did was just turn me on for some reason.

"Hum." He hummed into my neck making a shiver run down my back. "You smell divine." He toke another deep breath. "You shouldnt be here." He said taking his face away from my neck and letting me go. Turning his back on me as he seemed to be walking away.

I was still in a dazz when he let me go. But was quickly brought out of it once the feeling of him not holding me was gone.

Say something! A vocie yelled at me

"Y-yeah."

Way to go fuck tard.

"I-i dont even want to be here." I stuttered again.

Catching my stuttering. And catching me in the lie most likely. He turned around with that sexy smirk on his stupid face again.

"Oh really?" He crossed his arms over his chest making his biceps pop out. I moved my gaze from them quickly. Not wanting to be caught goackng at him again.

"Yeah really.." I fucking sound like an 8 year old.

"So why are you here then?" He asked seemingly interested. His eyes staring at me waiting for an answer that he most likely will try and twist around to make me feel stupid.

But I knew that this is were i got him. For I know he wont have a come back for this.

"Because some fucking man eating wolves that can run over 100mph were chasing me down the fucking road all the way from my house. You were the first house that seemed to have someone there. And hoping that I could get some help. I fucking jumped off my bike and risked my life just to get to your fucking front door." I smirked at myself. Proud that I didnt stutter. And proud that that seemed to wipe the smirk right off his pretty face.

The fuck is wrong with me? Pretty face? What?

When my gaze returned to his face I saw that not only was the smirk gone. But it was replaced with a look that could literally break anyone into telling their darkest secrets. I also noticed that his body was shaking. For his jaw was sit and his hands were in fist. So I figured he was mad.

See im smart I put two and three together.

I truly miss that smirk now. For this side of him was scaring the shit out if me.

"WHAT!?" I swear his eyes changed to complete black. I could literally feel the power coming from his voice. It almost made me want to bow my head for some reason. I wanted to show to him that im not a threat.

God I would hate to be on the receiving end of his wrath.

All the sudden there were arms wrapped around me again. And a hard chest pressed up against me.... again.

"Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Where are they? Im going to kill them." He held me at arms length as if checking for any broken bones and non sense.

The fuck did this come from. Talk about bi polar. First he is all smirky. Then pissed and now what? Worried?

"Um. First. No im not ok. I about pissed my pants. Two. They almost hurt me. Three. They are right outside your door." I said quietly as I looked down. Not wanting to make him mad anymore.

"They followed you here?" He asked putting his finger under my chin to tip my head up to met his gaze. And I wouldnt have but sparks flee through from the contact that I wanted to met his gaze. No matter how scary.

And surprisingly it wasnt scary at all. For I must have imagined that his eyes turned black for they are completely brown. Same as all ways.

"Yes." I answered in a weak voice.

Since when am I weak?

"Yes!" I say louder and more sure of myself.

"Stay here." He said before he let go of me and started heading out the door.

"Wait!" I said.

"What?" His tone was gentle. But stern. As his eyes met mine.

"I never caught your full name."

The fuck why are you asking at a time like this. Let the man go do his thing then ask.

He smirked again. Causing me to blush.

" Nathen West." And with that he was out the door.