live or die

Nathan POV
So I'm just going to be straight with you. I didn't kill Clint. Not because I didn't have it in me. Trust me, I do. Oh man do I have it in me. But my beautiful mate jumped in right as my claw was about to cut out his throat. And the look in her eyes said it all. She would hate me if I killed him. And I couldn't  have her hating me. Well, she already hates my human form. I can't have her hating my wolf form to.
Then I couldn't be around her at all.

So now, Clint was in the pack hospital. And he looked totally dazed. He said he doesn't know what came over him. He wasn't even in control. And he says his wolf wasn't either. I don't know what it means. And I know for a fact that he is telling the truth based on the steady rythum of his heart. But something is going on here. And I will find out what that something is.

I was still in my wolf form. Not wanting to give my human form away to Jade yet. I still had to gain her trust as a human. So I don't know how she would react if I told her who I was. The one guy she hates, being the only animal she loves. Strange won't even cover it when she finds out.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice Jade trying to get my attention until I felt a hand run from my upper back down to my lower back. Making me close my eyes and shiver from the sparks her hand made. Holding back a whimper when he hand left my body, I opened my eyes and was met with a small cute smirk from my mate.

"Can I go home now? The doctor said that I was fine." I sigh glad that she is safe. I know for a fact that she was going to have some bruises on her arm, and some scabs where the glass had punctured her skin. But at least she was alive.

I look her over. Not wanting her to go. Not wanting her to go home to that waste of space guy that wants to get into her pants. I didn't want her to leave my sight! I wanted her to stay, and fall asleep in my arms as we snuggle all night.

Girly? Maybe. But i don't care. I wanted my mate to be safe. I wanted to keep her as far from my brother as possible. And the only way I knew she could be safe was if she was with me. But there was a tiny tinny problem with at.

She hates my human form.

I let out a huff and nod my head. I guess ill just have to sleep outside her window again.

Leaving the pack hospital- which was in the basement of the pack house,- we made our way up to the main floor. Thank god no one was here to question why I was in my wolf form. Or to blow my cover. Lord knows how that would turn out.

I started making my way to the back door, stepping over broken glass along the way, and pushing Jade with my head if she got to close to a shard of glass.

"Someone come clean this mess up! Now!" I sent through mind link once we made it out the back door that looked over the open land.

"Um....." I turned to face Jade. Her face looked confused, and worried.

I stopped in my tracks and looked around for any threat that might cause my girl to worry. But there wasn't any. And I didn't hear anything besides someone finally cleaning up the glass.

"What is it?"

"I rode my bike here. And that's the only way for me to get to school."

Shit! I totally forgot about her bike. That dangerous thing! She could get hurt on it. Or worse.....

I growl as my thoughts wonder to my mate getting injured. And then growl again when I remind myself she already is because of me. Gah! I'm a horrible mate!

"I am sorry. But I need a ride to school."

"What about that boyfriend of yours?" I growl when I say boyfriend. Knowing I'm not talking about myself. The sad thing is I didn't even remember The kids name, and I didn't know what else to call him. "Can't he give you a ride?" Like a real man.

She giggles at this. Why is she giggling?

"Someone's jealous" she states her eyes filled with humor.

I growl an annoyed growl that would have anyone bowing down and submitting to me. But my mate just rolled her eyes.

"He came with the bike. He was my birthday present I guess you could say."

"YOUR MINE!" I practically scream through mind link at her. My Alpha voice coming out strong.

I know what a birthday present is when something "comes" with a guy. It turns into Magic Mike. And no one! I mean NO ONE! Is going to be my girls magic mike but me!

"Hey! Don't yell at me Mr!" She points at me. Anger showing in her brown eyes. "I don't even know your human form and you think I'm just going to be yours! Well guess what. There is no way in hell that's happening! I'm my own person you don't get to own me! Ever!"

I have to hold back my wolf as he screams and howls for me to scold her for speaking like that to me. For declaring that she isn't ours. That she will never be ours! I'm just about to yell back at her when Clint comes through the mind link.

"Alpha. We have a problem."

"What is it?" I ask as I glare at Jade. Anger and sadness flood me as her rejection hits me hard.

"Some guy is here asking for your mate. Saying that he is here to bring her back home."

Boyfriend.

"I'll be there in a second." I growl "bring him inside. I need to talk with him."

"Yes alpha."

I end the conversation with Clint. Still not happy that he is alive right now. But choose to ignore that.

I sit my glare on Jade. And without meaning to i growl at her.

"Find your own way home." I dismiss her and run back into the pack house, and up to my room to put clothes on, so I can meet this asshole in private. I already know whats going to happen during this meeting. And I'm not looking forward to it.

Hey guys I know it's been a long time. And I'm sorry. I'll try and be better at up dating. I hope you enjoyed it. Please...
Vote
Comment
Whatever. Lol