Pack

Jade Pov

It was now 6:30. I had left school around 11am, planing on heading home. But on my way there, I was having to much fun on the bike. I felt free. For once.

So I raced all around town. Having grown up in this town. I knew where everything was. So I drove all over. Only stopping for gas, and stop signs. Sticking to the outer roads.

I zoomed all around for a couple hours until I started seeing the same things over and over again. So I decided to drive by the school again. It was about noon. Which from what I know was lunch time. So as I drove past. I went around back, going slower than need be. As I looked through all the kids that gathered out in the court yard.

My eyes taking quick looks this way and that for any sign if Kyle or butt tard. But I couldn't see them.

I came to a stop sign right behind a black jeep, and looked back at the school. And that's when I saw him. Kyle. Staring straight at me. I know he couldn't see my face. But I gave him my death glare. Daring him to case after me.

The car in front of me went. And I toke my eyes off of Kyle. Rolling up to the stop sign. Once I came to a complete stop. I turned my attention back to the spot where I saw Kyle. Only he wasn't there. In fact he wasn't even on the grass. He was running towards me threw the parking lot.

I smiled.

I knew Kyle would want to apologize right away. And if he didn't it pissed him off, and all that. Well. I wanted him to feel pissed off. Just like I did when he laughed at me with the rest of the school.

So I waited. I waited until he was just getting to the road. And right when he opened his mouth, I sped off. Not wanting to hear what he had to say.
----------------

I was now racing down the farm road. The smell of fresh green, wet soil, and that smell that comes right before a storm. Hung in the air as I raced down he road. The engine sound mixed with the roar of the wind was so loud I didn't even hear the sounds of howls that sounded. The only thing at gave it away was the big group of wolves that when the clearing with their snouts up in the air, heads thrown back, lips parted, and eyes closed.

Me loving wolves, came to a complete stop. Just wanting to watch them. So I stared at them as I went to shut off my engine. As I reached for the key blindly as my attention was still on the magical creatures -that have now stopped howling-. I watched as the biggest one stuck his head up in the air, and took a big deep breath. As if he seemed to sense something that may harm the pack. But instead of growling, or signaling to the pack that something was the matter. His head turned towards me.

I couldn't see if his eyes where looking right at me. For they where to far away. Almost touching the edge of the forest. But as I watched. I swear the big wolf got up. But I didn't realize until he was a 10 yard infront of me that he was running towards me. As the pack wasn't far behind him.

"Shit!" I said out loud.

Lucky me I didn't shut off my bike, and only had to rev up the engine, and then I was gone. I was flying down the road. About 10 minutes later, I got to my farm house. I pulled in. Planning on driving around the farm house, then going somewhere else if they where following me.

But once I looked behind me. I saw over 30 wolves not even 17 feet away. And I knew that if I didn't go now I was screwed. So doing a total burn out. I spun the bike around the farm house, and did a circle with the wolve literally nipping at my tires. Then I headed towards the gate that lead out onto the main road. Not even stopping, I raced out and down the road. And once again not stopping as I turned onto the high way heading south. The other way from town.

Don't ask why. Because I don't know why I didn't go to town. But something told me that in wouldn't find safety there. So I went right. Heading south down double A. There where no cars, or anything out on the road. Not even a sound besides my own bike. Or so  I thought. Then I heard loud barks that seemed to be right up next to me.

Looking over my left shoulder I gasped. The wolves where some how keeping up! How is this possible? No wolve can run past 37mph. So there is no way that these wolves could run over 110mph and still be able to keep up after 10 minutes of chasing me. Then I remembered.

Werewolves.

I was getting chased by a pack of werewolves. And they didn't seem like the. I've kind.