Muncy the Werewolf

Jades Pov

Why did DJ react so badly towards Muncy? Well his real name is Bradley. And he went to my old school. He was just here to help me move.

But when DJ saw him. It looked like he wanted to rip his head off and hang over his fireplace. What has gotten into thay wolf?

We where now sitting in the living room. Watching tv. Me on the long pink couch that covered the whole right side wall, that was just to the left of the tv. And Muncy sitting at the kitchen table that toke up part of the living room.

The farm house was small and cozy. Making it feel more homey. My parents room was an immediate left from the front door. With my door not even 5 feet from theirs. The only bad thing about the shed house was that my bedroom and my parents bedroom shared a wall. Meaning, I heard Every. Little. Thing.

"Hey babe you ready to go to bed?" I looked up. Muncy was standing in front of me a smile on his face and his arm extended out for me to take. His voice dragging me out of my thoughts. I looked at the time.

It was only 9pm. I could take a ride on the fourwheelers and go see DJ. See what made him so mad. But instead I toke one look at the sexy hunk of man Infront of me. And forgot all about fourwheelers. And almost. (Key word almost) forgot all about DJ, as I let Muncy lead me to my room and onto my comfy bed.

All though I was all to happy to follow him. The moment I took his hand, I couldn't help but feel something wasn't right.

Nathan POV

I couldn't stand it. Another male with my mate! Not just a simple pathetic human male. No it just had to be another werewolf! God damn it! Why hadn't I marked her? I should of marked her years ago. Right when she found out about us werewolf's.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. How could I have been so stupid!? I was now pacing my room. My king bed on my right side. Now left side. Now right again. Now left. The dark blue walls, and black accented furniture doing nothing to help lighten my mood.

There were two doors on the wall across from bed, separated by a plasma tv. The door on the right, that lead to the bathroom, which has a bath tube big enough for two.( ;) ) The other one lead to the half empty closet. I cleaned it out at the age of ten. After fully understanding what a mate was and that I found mine. I knew she was destined to join me. So I made sure to have room in case she ever showed up at my door and decided she wanted to move in ASAP.

The last door on cattycorner to the bathroom door, lead out into the hallway. A shelf hung below it carrying a cable box, xbox 1, wii, xbox 360, and a DVD player. With a black love seat couch sitting in front of the TV with two black arm chairs on either side, with a coffee table made out of glass in the middle with a black carpet that covered the hard wood floor in that area. I had posters of Supercross rider Chad Reed on my right wall. Just two posters and each signed by him. God he was amazing.

I had a black dresser with a mirror above on the wall where my closet door was. And two full body windows on either side of my bed. With black curtains.

Yeah my room was a total man cave.

But I didn't care about my room at the moment. I couldn't stop thinking about another werewolf holding my mate. Didn't she feel wrong in his arms? Of course she probably did! She wouldn't lay with him woukd she?

Never! Our mates not like that. My wolf said. Growling at the thought of another man even being near our mate.

It toke everything in my power not to run to her house and bust open the door and take her away. No. I had to give her space. But how much space was to much?

We gave her to much space! Hello she is with another Male right now! My wolf wanting me to go and save her. How do we know he isn't trying to rape her or something!?

I growled at the thought. I couldn't stand it anymore! I grabbed my coat that was hanging over one of the arm chairs, and made my way to my bed room door. Throwing it open.

Only to be stopped by my soon to be beta Clint.

"What do you want?" I growled.

Clint usually stepped away from me when I growled. Unlike most who usually flinched away. But with him about to be my beta and plus he is used to it more so.

"I know about Jade." He growled back.

My eyes opened to the point where I thought they where going to pop out of my head.

Clint looked scared to have growled at me. And plus to my reaction. Only one other person has growled at me. And let's just say that they aren't part of the pack anymore.

I didn't move. Trying to control my rage. I was already pissed about 'Muncy'(fucking ass hole) being with my mate. Now my best friend growls at me. I could tolerate that. But I wasn't going to because....

A). Let all my anger out on him. Because once I start. I don't finish until it's all gone. And I don't want to hurt hime.

B). I was more concerned about getting to my mate that dealing with him at the moment.

And as if reading my thoughts. Clint glanced down and saw my jacket in my hand. (Even though it wasn't cold out. My mom alway tough me to take one with me. Yeah momas boy here.)

"And I know about Muncy." Clint stated after taking a deep breath.

This time I looked at him dead in the eyes. I could see the anger he had and protective Ness he already felt for his furute Luna.

He then said two words that I couldn't agree with more.

"Let's go." With a single nod from me we where running through the house and out the door. Shifting into wolfs racing towards Jades house.

No one touched my mate but me!

My wolf growled with aproval.

-----

Picture of Clint on the side. P.s girls. I actually know him. And he is an ass!