vanilla and rose

Clint Pov

He is so whipped. I thought.

Nathan had just walked past me. Heading to his room to go to bed. After his long long long 'walk'. In fact it was an all nighter. Like every other night. But for some reason it was only in the summer that he would do all nighters.

I knew he was out with a girl. I don't know who, where, or when they found each other persay. But I had a guess.

I first noticed something up with him once he turned 8. He was leaving the house around noon, and not coming back until like 6am. He kept claiming that he was out on the boarder run. But once I asked the board patrol about him running with them. They all said that they have never seen their future Alpha ever run boarder patrol. Well, unless he is with his father.

That day I asked him about it. And he lied to me again. I kept telling him that I knew he was lying. But he then used his stupid Alpha voice on me to leave him alone. But before he could disappear off to his room. I caught the sweet scent of vanilla, mixed with rose. It was such a fantastic smell I almost feel to the floor on my knees.

It was the scent of a female.

And with it being that strong. I knew that it had to be from a powerful female.

A luna.

But little did I know. That it was from that little girl that Nathan had met when he was 5 and in wolf form. The first time he ever disobeyed his father's direct orders. Even the Alpha voice order.

There has never been a wolf that has ever been able to over power the Alpha voice. Not even the children on the Alpha. The only time a wolf can do that is if the Alpha position is getting changed. Or if an Alpha uses it on another Alpha.

It heard of that a child - let alone the age of 5- could over power the Alpha voice. Yet some how Nathan did. And I think I know how.
---------

Most werewolfs find their mate at the age of 15. Nathan some how must have found his at the age of 5. Making him the youngest werewolf ever to find a mate. That must be how he fought the Alpha power. For the love between to mates could and just might be strong enough to break the Alpha power.
-------

Ever since I smelt that amazing scent off Nathan. I couldn't get it out of my head. I had to smell it again.

We have to smell it again! It's the most beautiful smell in the whole wide world! My wolf purred. Even if she isn't our mate. We must smell it again!

And i agreed. So whenever Nathan. Would go and watch 'Her' race her fourwheeler. I would follow along with him. But I woukd stay far enough back to wear he couldn't hear me. And I woukd always try and stay down wind from him so he couldn't smell my scent.

And each time I went with him. I got to smell that amazing scent that the wind carried when it hit her.

And don't get me wrong. She is a beauty. But I didn't feel any attraction that would last towards her. I wanted in her pants. Don't get me wrong she was not only beautiful. But also hot. And she smelled fine.

The only problem is. I knew she wasnt my mate. She was Nathans. And my wolf knew it. Only he didn't care. He wanted her to.
-------

Now here we where racing down to save her. The only true reason I came along was because of that amazing scent of hers. I wanted to smell it again. But then again. She was Nathans mate. And my future Luna. So really I woukd have to have gone either way. But right now. I knew I was going for the wrong reason.