Welcome home brother

Nathan POV

I walked outside with a smile on my face as I shout the door behind me. Separating myself from Jade. I wanted to growl at the thought of anything separating us. But I was to caught up in my thoughts of how cute my mate is when she babbles, or ask stupid questions out of the blue. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a growl from behind me.

Being the Alpha, no one growled at me. - Besides my Mother and Father. And sometimes Grandma. But last time she growled at me her teeth fell out. She hasn't growled at me since.- Because my wolf would take that as a challenge. And I hate it when people challenge me!!!!

I turned away from the door. But still stayed in front of it as to protect my Mate. No one was going to get to her. EVER!

But what I saw behind me didn't just make me feel challenged it made me pissed. (And I hardly ever get pissed. I get mad yes. But not pissed.)

"What the hell do you think you are doing on my territory?" It came out sharper than I intended it to thanks to my wolf. But the sharper I am the better.

The man in front of me was completely naked. Having just shifted back to his Human form. He stood. Singaling he is an Alpha, or was at some point. Most likely his position was taken from him . Seeing as now he is a rogue. And most Alphas would die before they left their pack to someone else.

The man smirked. "Wow not even a proper welcome home to your own brother? Well aren't just the sweetest." He was voice was deep, and held authority. I could feel the power coming off of him in strong waves.

"Brother!" I sneered. "I don't have a brother." My fist clenched. This prick is lying.

"Oh but you do. And you know you do so why lie?"

I stayed silent as I tried to get myself under control. I was clenching my fist and taking deep breaths. Doing everything my father taught me to do when I got angry. That is besides closing my eyes. I wasn't about to take my eyes of this ass hole. But it wasn't helping me in the slitest. Then I smelled it. Vanllla mixed with mint. And my wolf and I calmed from just a second.

My eyes never left the man in front of me as he smelled the air. I watched as his face went into smile that went from ear to ear, showing off his teeth.

"Something smells delicious."

I growled knowing that he smelled my mate.

His gaze went from me to something behind me.

No. Please no. Please be inside and not behind me were an evil as dick head can get you.

I toke my eyes off of him just for a second to look behind me. And there she is. My mate. With a....baseball bat?

If my 'brother' wasn't here and wasn't being a dick. Then I would have laughed.

Her eyes were big and she was holding the bat over her head as if she was about to smack a homerun. He looked hot. If it wasn't for the big fearful eyes then she would have looked sexy. But I hated seeing my mate scared. And knowing that HE made her scared. Put him at the top of my list of people to kill.

"Go back inside." I said. My wolf was surfacing. And I wasn't about to let her see that I was he little wolf. I wasn't ready for her to find out yet. Plus she would probably be pissed and not want to stay with me.

"Clint! I need you to get to the pack house now, and get Jade inside!"

"On my way there now. Whats going on?"

"My brother is back in town."

"I thought he was dead!"

"So did I. Now hurry up! My wolf is about to show."

"I'm almost there."

I then cute the link. I had to make sure my mate was safe. That was my number 1 priority.

"No," She said. As she just glanced at me, then her eyes returned to the naked man in front of me.

Fuck he is naked!

This time I growled.

"GET BACK INSIDE JADE!" My wolf was about to make a bigger show of himself.

"Don't not yet." I begged.

"Then hurry up and get her back inside. Away from this ass hole." My wolf demanded.

"I'm tyring!"

"Try harder or she will find out!"

My brave little mate didn't move. It was pissing me off and turning me on at the same time.

"Jade please."

She looked at me again. She was going to go inside. She was going....

"No. I want to see my brothers new....." He looked me straight in the eyes.

Please don't say it!

"Girlfriend."

I looked behind me. His words stopped her in track to go inside. Why? Why did she have to stop. Just ignore him and get the fuck in the house were I know your safe.

"I'm not his girlfriend." She said. Her tone was even and unwavering. She was going to make a great Luna.

"Hum. It doesn't seem that way to me." My 'Brother' said.

"Stop talking to her!" I stared him down. My wolf was about to explode. I needed to get Jade inside! "Get inside the house jade. NOW!"

This time she finally did what she was told and went inside.

Finally.

Now. Shits about to go down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade POV

I went back inside as Nathan told me to. I wanted to go back inside. But something in me told me I had to stay there. I had to protect him. Which is stupid because he is a big guy he could handle himself. Yet even when I tried to tell myself that. I was still worried. So once I went back inside, I went to look out the window that was in the big enteryway. I didn't know where else to go, since never got the grand tour. But before I could even reach the window, I felt hands wrap around my waist.

WHAT THE FUCK!

I knew it wasn't Nathan. Which I'm pretty sure I would have reacted the same way if it was Nathan. But I knew it wasn't Nathan and that's what scared me.

"Let me go!" I screamed. I moved from side to side trying to get the persons grip on me to loosen. But it never did. If anything, it tightened.

I was suddenly turned around and my front was pressed up against a hard chest, and my eyes were staring into deep brown eyes.

"Its ok. I'm one of Nathans friends." He stated.