The Surprise

Jades POV

The sun was now sitting. I've been away from home for over 4 hours now. And knowing mom. She was probably worried.

Good! Let her worry! She deserves to worry! I was still hot from the news my mom had just given me. Moving! How could they just decided out of no where that we are moving? Did they even think about all the friends I would lose? Or that maybe I wanted to finish school there first? No. Of course they didnt. They are so fucking selfish.

I watched the sun set as I sat down on my rock. I watched as it disappeared into the earth. And I didn't stop watching. I had no intention of going back. At least not to night. So I watched.

I watched the night sky, and searched for the big dipper and the little dipper. There was no street lights, nothing that toke away the starlight. It was beautiful.

The last thing I saw was that beautiful starry night. Then I let sleep take over.
---------

Nathans POV

"I won't let go Jack."

Rose said to Jack as they held hands. Stupid. I laughed. He is in freaking water, and she is about to freeze to death. So someone is going to have to let go.

I can't name how many times I've seen this movie. But that's what you do when your so-called best friend decided to literally give away your night to the highest bidding she-wolf.

So now here I am. Sitting and watching this damn movie with the pack slut.

Sarah.

Yeah we dated a couple times. I wouldn't call her my girlfriend though. Just friends in an agreement. Then again I was the only one who thought that.

But in my defense it was against my wishes. It was my moms idea. She told me that I need to show the pack that I am looking for a Luna. That I have a plan to continue the blood line. Which trust me. I'm all about doing that. Just not with Sarah. Hell not with anyone besides Jade. But did I tell my mother that? No. Because she had a good point. And if I couldn't bring my mate around here anytime soon. Because of my father probably going to kill her. Then I have to show that I'm at least planning on looking for a Luna.

I growled at the thought of anyone harming Jade. Or of my mate dead. Killed! I couldn't even think straight. For my wolf was taking over at the thought of anyone harming our Jade. He was getting so worked up that he growled a loud growl. Warning people to hopefully stay away from Jade.

My growl must have frightened Sarah because she shifted and moved so she was now on my lap looking up at me. Great what does this bitch want now?

"Baby. Are you ok?" Her blue eyes looked up into mine as she ran her pointer finger across my jaw.

I mentally shivered in discuss. No one touches me like that but my mate. And to prove that. I grabbed her wrist in a tight grip. And growled at her.

"I'm not your baby! And don't touch me." I watched as her pink lips turned into a frown.

Sarah was a blonde, very tan, curvy body. What almost any guy was looking for. Only thing wrong with her is she isn't my mate. And she is a slut. She probably slept with all the males in the pack. Hints why most of the females that end up being the mate of one of her 'late night stories' hate her.

Not the best choice on my part either.

Shoving her off my lap. I didn't care if she hit the floor. I stood up and walked out the back door. I need to run. No. I needed to see Jade.