West

Jade pov

I kept racing for what felt like 20 minutes. There was no turn yet. And I'm starting to wish I could have just stayed at the farm house. But then again, I really didn't want to be alone. Hints why I didn't stay at the farm house also because they where like right behind me. I wouldn't have even made it inside without being wolf chow.

I checked over my right shoulder, and still saw the pack chasing after me. Taking up the whole road. Why are they after me? What did I do to piss them off?

I looked back again. The biggest of all the wolves was running, as if leading the pack.

Alpha.

The alpha was leading the pack, and the one wolf that was just about a step behind him must be the beta. Both of them whee almost the same color. Brown, is black spots here and there. But their eyes where different colors. For I could tell the alphas was much darker than the betas. But I didn't know the exact color for I could careless. And I was mainly trying to focus on driving for my life.

I was still driving, when up ahead a saw a street that seemed to be hidden by trees. I know its not a smart idea. But I've never gone this way before and this street is going to have to do.

Please don't be a dead end. Please don't be a dead end. I prayed.

Then I turned. Hearing howls from the wolves behind me. As they followed me down the street. That didn't end.
----------

Nathan pov

Please don't be a dead end. Please don't be a dead end.

I heard in my head. Which I knew straight away it was Jade. What is she talking about? I tried to send a message back. But she was blocking me from her. Yet some how her emotions where slipping through the wall.

She was scared, relieved, thankful, and worried.

Interesting for those feelings to be mixed. But all my wolf and I could think about was our mate was scared.

I was sitting in my bedroom watching tv. I was worried about her after she left school like that. I wanted to know where she was going, and I wanted to go with her. But her fucking idiot of a friend or whatever he is told me she needed her time. So when she came back later on in the day. I decided to go to her house and she if she was there. In my wolf form obviously. But she wasn't there which didn't help with calming myself, and my wolf down.

But once we were able to catch a small gap of time were her wall was down. I was able to see that she was driving towards her house. She was on the street heading there. Then she shut me out. But I at least thought that she would be safe by now. That she would be ok.

I jumped out of bed, and ran to my closet. I had to make sure my mate was ok. I grabbed a shirt, and just as I was about to put it on. I heard howling.

And it wasn't from my pack.
-----------------
Jade pov

I raced down the road. With nothing changing. The forest still surrounded the street. But as I kept going. I saw a house. It was so fucking big! I mean who the hell need s house this big? And why is it in the middle of the forest?

I didn't have enough time to truly look ts the house. For the wolves where still behind me. But lucky me this place had a circle drive way. Where the driveway literally touched the porch. As I drove around the fountain that made up the middle of the driveway. I saw a black lambo. So someone had to be home. I raced around the turn the wolves just now getting to the drive way, when I jumped off the bike and ran to the door.

My bike smashed into the ground. The keys still in it. As I slammed my fist on the door over and over. I was still facing towards eggs wolves, not evening looking at the door as I pounded my hand on it. So obviously I wouldn't have noticed it when the door opened. No. So I kept banging. Only this time on someone's chest, or the tingles that ran up through my arm. My mind didn't even register that I was hitting someone, or that I was being pulled. No. My mind only saw the sharp teeth of a wolf as it raced towards me.

And without my permission my body was yanked into the house and away from the wolve, and into a bear hug. That sent sparks running through out my whole body.

Where was I?

Please comment, vote, anything. I hope you liked it. I need some ideas please, so Message me some because I'm running out. Ugh.