Wolf fight

Jades Pov

I got closer to the wolf. Not a care in the world that it could harm me, or kill me. For the feelings I saw running through its eyes where drawing me in. I couldn't look away. There was like a pull. And I couldn't help myself. I had to get closer to it.

To move closer to it, I dragged my butt across the rock. Not wanting to stand up and scare it away. I was almost right under its head when I reached my hand out to pet it.

It's eyes never leaving mine. I watched as its nostrils flared, taking in my sent. But that was the only sign of movement I saw from it. So I contuied to reach out towards it.

Then I heard a howl. I dropped my hand, taking my gaze away from the wolf in front of me. I was to distracted by that howl. As i looked out across the cleaeing towards the dark woods. I knew that howl. And it wasn't the usual happy howl. It sounded almost as if it was in pain.

I realized I couldn't see the wolf that was next to me anymore. I turned my back on a wolf. Great going Jade. So I turned back to it. Only to find out that it was gone.

There was only dark woods. That lay Infront of me. But I could have sworn that I saw movement. But I could tell, and I didn't have the chance to look closer, for I was tackled to the ground.

Having fallen off my rock that was a little higher than 5 feet up. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain from the fall. Yet when it came, i would have thought that I would have hint the ground a lot harder than I did.

Maybe my adrenaline is up from the encounter with that strange wolf that I haven't felt anything yet.

I waited a while longer. Still waiting for the pain. Then I felt something move under me, and heard a whine come from somewhere in front of me.

So I slowly opened one eyes, and found my self staring into the dark orbs of a different wolf.

Wow. Change one wolf for the other.

I study this wolfs face as much as I could in the light that I was given to work with. I first saw it's eyes. Filled with joy, and relief? I then moved my gaze downwards I saw it's black nose, then it's mouth. It's big white fangs shinning brightly in the moon light.
But I looked even closer af it's miuth, and I could make out that one wolfy grin that I've grown up to know and almost love.

"DJ!" I smiled. I hadn't seen him in what felt like forever.

He barked like a dog. Giving a little happy yip there to. Causing my smile to grown bigger.

I was still smiling as I looked down. I was lying on top of his stumach. His back was on the ground, his stumach facing up. His stumach very warm.

I couldn't help myself when I rested my head on his stumach and laughed. Feeling a soft rumble in his chest. I don't know how, or why. But no matter what, when I'm with DJ, everything else doesn't matter. As long as he is there. I feel like everything is complete, and nothing can go wrong.

Maybe I should ask mom for a dog.

Mom! I picked my head straight up, and started to stand up, startling DJ in the process.

What's wrong? I heard DJ ask.

"Nothing, I just need to get home." And I started towards my shed house. When I heard a very low pissed off growl come from behind me.

Wait! It wasn't an option. It was an order.

So I stopped. Not wanting to get DJ mad at me as well. I turned around watching DJ sniff around the rock. His dark midnight figure seemed to be tense as it moved in circles around one end of the rock.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Seeming to finally remember I was here. He stopped going crazy, and looked up at me. Growling and flashing his fangs at me. Which yes scared the shit out of me. Because he didn't look like the normal DJ. The light in his eyes where gone. He looked like an actual wolf that was on the hunt, and I seemed to be his pray.

I started to take a step back, as he started to walk closer.

"DJ?" I whispered in a 'nice doggy' voice.

He growled even louder. His eyes holding no emotion besides pure anger. As he stalked towards me. I toke another step back. Which just seemed to make him Angier.

Ok. Maybe I shouldn't move. But I wasn't ready to be wolf chow.

"Dj?"

He moved towards me faster. I couldn't move a muscle afraid to move and piss him off more, and shocked that he was acting this way.

I closed my eyes as he was less than a couple feet away from me. Waiting for the sharp pierce of his teeth, or the rip of his claws on my skin. But they never came. At least not the teeth and claws. But his fur. I opened one eye, and looked down. DJ was rubbing up against me. Going in circles around my body.

He seemed to be a little more relaxed. But also still pissed off.

Someone was here. A wolf. He stated.

Shit. That was what he was pissed at!
He was going all wolf - man shit on me because there was another wolf here. Awe hell no!

"So you decided to scare the shit out of me just because there was some big werewolf here earlier!? Really what friend does that to another!?" I practically screamed at him. Throwing my hands in the air like a crazy person.

Which I probably looked like right about now.

You where here with him! DJ was now beyond pissed. Scaring me yet again as he stared at me. Only this time his eyes held worry in them.

"Yeah. And he was pretty damn big to." Hopefully no one was there to read that out of context.

I watched him look me up and down as I explained to him what had happened. And let's just say he wasn't to happy when i finished.