Gone

Nathan POV

Our shock was short lived as Jades mother spoke.

"Sorry to bother you." She seemed scarred. Her brown hair was up in a pony tail. She wore shorts and a t shirt.

"N-no problem. Is there something we can help you with?" I asked snapping out of my daze. Keeping in mind that I should be nice to these people. For as their future son in law, I want them to like me.

"Yes." Jades father said. As he stepped fowards, obviously to protect his wife. "We are looking for our daughter."

I froze again. This time not in the good way. It was a freeze that made everything in the world freeze. The only thought in my mind was that something happened to Jade.

"Her name is-" I didn't wait for him to finish.

"What happened? Where is she?" I started freaking out. Scaring Jades dad to step back. His face didn't seem to be all to happy with my sudden out burst. Well I don't give a shit. His sudden silence started pissing me off as he didn't answer the question I had asked him.

I started to take a powerful step forwards to make up for the step that the man had taken back. Feeling the need to frighten him, but came to a sudden stop when I felt a hand land on my shoulder not so softly.

What!? I growled at Clint through the mind link. Scarring the women even more causing the man to become even angrier with me. Great I'm doing a great job at making them like me.

This is her father sir. I don't think you will want to hurt him, or make him fear you. Clint replied reading my mind.

And why would I not want him to fear me? I understood the not harming him part. I didn't need my mate to be pissed with me, and hate me for bringing harm to her father. And I don't want to scare him. For I need his blessing the near future.   

Think about it sir. If you to do become a thing-

I growled again. Feeling more possessive over my mate. We WILL become a thing.

Clint seemed to ignore my outburst then would you really want this man to come in between you two? Why cause more trouble than needed? Just be more kind towards the man, and more patient.

I almost laughed. More patient. Me? Haha. No. I was never patient. Let alone when it comes to my mates safety I will not be patient. But he did have a point. I needed this family to like me. "Sorry. But we will be glade to help out."

The two humans that stood infront of me just nodded their heads, and walked down the front steps heading back to their car.

I watched as they drove away, and where out of sight before I went to giving orders to the packs teenagers (since that's all the people I had control over. My father has control over the whole pack. But until I have become the true alpha, I can only control the kids my age and younger. But I do have some say with the older people. They don't want me to report back to my father that they haven't been helpful.) through mind speak.

Slaming the door, I turned around, surprising Clint with the fast turn of my body. I started walking towards the back door. About to change into my wolf.

Everyone. Teenagers. I want everyone looking out for a human girl that is on our territory. It's that human girl that lives at the human farm house about a mile away.  No harm is to come to her. I gave a threatening growl through the mind link about that last part. If you do find her. I want to be notified right away. If you most get the elders to help. That was the last thing I said before I was out the door running in wolf form. Rushing to find my mate. I knew I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to her. I also knew that once she was found. I wasn't going to let her leave this town again. Or my sight.  And I would some how get her to move in with my pack. I don't care what I had to do. I was going to keep her safe.

I just had to get past my father.