Running to Jade

Nathan POV

We ran as fast as we could to Jades house. My mind hardly ever leaving rhe thought that she was with another man. The only time my thoughts got interupted was when Nathan would mind link me.

Dude. I'm going to tell Sarah what's going on.

Sarah was my mother. Clint never called her luna. She always told him to call her Sarah or mom when no pack members where around.

No! Don't! She can't know about Jade. If she does she will tell my father. I wasn't about to save my mate from a male then put her in another dangerous situation with an even powerful male.

Dude she already knows.

How!?

She is your mother fuck tard! Plus you talk in your sleep. And dude you talk loud. Some nights you shout for Jade.

Hum. Maybe I need to get my head checkded.

Or maybe people.need to not listen when I talk in my sleep. My wolf said.

True.

We where just passing the track that me and Jade usually raced.

God I hope we get there in time. I mind linked Clint.

Dude! I just told your mom. Are you sure the guys name is Muncy? Like last name Muncy, or like first name Muncy? Clint asked.

I don't know. All I heard from my.mate was that his name was Muncy. But she is in JROTC he could be in that class. Don't they go by last names in that class?

Dude I don't know. But listen if it's the Muncy thay your mom thinks it is. There might be a little problem.
Clint stated as we pasted the green gates that lead to the field that was close to the farm house.we where running side by side.

Well then tell me!

Are you sure dude? Don't go all hater or anything on me ok. And don't freak out to much.

I snapped at his brown wolf which was about my size only a little smaller. He was all dark brown but had a black tip tail end.

I snapped at his shoulder and used my Alpha voice. Tell me Clint!

He whimpered at the tone of my voice. No one could ignore the Alpha voice. They could try. But it's extremely painful. So most people woukd give up their greatest secret in order. Not to feel thay pain.

Muncys An Alpha sir.

I ran harder. I was running harder and faster than I have ever ran before.

I was running to Jade.

And she was with another male.

A werewolf male.

An Alpha Male.

That was all I needed to know to push myself past my limits.

I was running to my mate.
-----

Sorry it's so short. Please vote or comment I love getting your comments. I read all of them they make me feel loved ;)

Hope you liked it.

Nathan on the side ---------->