"Sh-she is gone." I whispered with a small sob.

Nate walked over to the bed and said, "What the hell do you mean gone? Like died? Because I can't lose another sister." His voice broke some when he said that. I shook my head.

"No, she's not dead. She just left in the middle of the night."

I don't know when Lilly came in, but when she did all it took was one look at the two of us (Nate and I) for her to know that Ash left. That and she read the note. Just when I thought I wasn't a broken guy anymore I break again. Damn. My mom never said life was going to be this screwed up even with a broken life. She would of known. Her life was broken even more.

Two Weeks Later...........

It was a sad day. Well, the weather said otherwise. It was a sunny day out. Yes, I was freezing my balls off, but it was sunny out. This was just like Faith. A girl with a cold exterior, but a warm interior. Today is her funeral. Ash's mom did not take the news well. First she was broken from losing Faith and then she broke from losing Ash. As of right not no one is the same. The whole school came to the funeral. Even though Faith was not the nicest person, but she was loved by many. Right now they are showing random videos and pictures of Faith with friends and family. The tears fell out of my eyes when it came to a very recent video of Ash. I think it was one of those hidden videos she liked to do. Ash was wearing a tank top and that is all I could see. Her face though is something I could look at forever. The first few minutes she is fixing the camera.

"Hey Faith. We had another fight today. But hey what's new. We fought over make up. How stupid, right? Well, you would probably say it wasn't stupid. Okay, so if you are watching this then you have been snooping in my room. You mean butt! I just want you to know even though we act like we hate each other, I know we love each other. We may NEVER show it, but it is there. I love you Faith! Goodbye!" Ash said in the video. The next picture was us from the Formal. That night was the night everything changed.

We all lost something that night. Lay lost her power. I lost Ash and so did everyone else. And we all lost Faith. I know Ash is not dead, but the both of them with forever be in my heart. Faith is going to be my sister-in-law just like Ash will be my wife one day, I hope.

Around ten months later..........

I stand in the room as a baby girl screams on top of her lungs. Lilly and Nate's baby girl was just born. It is a beautiful process. I envy Nate for being able to experience this with his soul mate. The baby girl has tons of dark hair on her little head and she has a cute little button nose. I have yet to see her eye color. Lilly takes the baby in her arms. I can't help but think both her and Nate look like they both aged five years. I wish Ash could be here.

"What are you going to name her?" The nurse asked. Lilly looked up at Nate and he nodded his head as in saying you say it. Lilly meets my eyes while she talks.

"Hope. Hope Ashley Faith Force. In honor of my twin who has left and my future sister-in-law who has passed."

I felt the tears well up in my eyes. They gave her Ash's name. And Faith's name. Along with a new name. Hope. We all needed hope. Once Nate and Lilly's parents entered the room I left so I could cry some. A nurse came up to me.

"Are you alright?" She asked with tons of concern in her voice. She couldn't of been more then 22 years old.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just my best friend just had his first baby and I envy him. My girlfriend just up and left some months ago. And I wish that that was her in there hold a newborn baby that I could call ours. Or just have her here for it. That is her twin's baby and her adoptive brother's baby. I know weird." I just spilled out to her. Why did I? I have no clue. She probably didn't care.

"What is the baby's name?" She asked.

"Hope." I told her. She gave me a small smile.

"There is your answer to your problems. Hope." With that said she left. Later I went back to the room and asked to hold Hope. Holding the baby girl in my arms I could see so much of Nate and Lilly. But it was when she opened her eyes that some more tears fell.

"She has her eyes." Lilly said.

"That she does." I told her without breaking eye contact with the newborn.

"Do you think she will ever come back?" She asked in a hush voice. And I don't think it was because she is being queit for Hope.

"Yes. All we need is some Hope." I looked up and seen Lilly smile through her tears. I will make it through this. Ash will come back to me sometime. I have what I need for now. A little bit of Hope.

************************************************************************************************************

Okay, so I lied in my earlier message. I kept Cole's POV during the whole chapter. Alright so here is the sad stuff.

Thank you to all of you who have been with me since around day one. This book I thought was just going to collect dust on my desk, but no it isn't. I have gotten over 2200 reads! I know that is not a lot but that is WAY more then I thought I would ever get. Now, I will never be able to say thank you enough. And I will never be able to forget all that you guys have help with this book! Yes, you guys have help with this book. Thank you soooooo much! Love you all.

Now, I start school monday:< So, the sequel may take a little bit to get out there, but I already have the name. Are you ready for it? Surviving My Broken Life Alone! How do you like it? I have lots plan with this. The sequel will be mostly about life and stuff and not so much with the witch stuff. There will be some though. I need a cover first though! I will probably not post the first chapter until I have a cover. If you wish to make one then I have one request. Can you make it related to the cover to this book? Oh and PM if you are:D

Well, goodbye my loves!

-Jackie<3:)

Enjoy your day/night!

Please comment, vote, fan, and/or tell someone about this book!!

Last chapter:< :'(