Slayer Training

It had been a few months since Lucy returned. Within this time Gray finally grew a pair and was taking Juvia on their first date. Laxus and Mira finally let the cat out of the bag about their relationship. Lisanna was super happy at bixlow side now while Elfman and Evergreen got married. It seemed that the guild was lifted to high spirits again.
Or maybe.. In Lucy's abstinence I didn't really notice the things going on around me?

As for Lucy, she was finally remembering everyone's names. She's slips up every now and then with who did what. But for the most part she's herself again..

The suns rays sparkled in through the window, the marking of a new day..

Happy, Lucy and I head to the guild for breakfast. Lucy ran to the bar to sit with Levy and Lisanna. Happy and I on the other hand.. sat our normal table where I ordered my special meal, while asking Gajeel about becoming a Dad and Gray about his date with Juvia. As they asked about lucy and I.
"So when are you and lucy going to add to the new generation?" Gray asked me in a mischievous tone and grin.

I spit my drink out "wh-what!? Whatcha getting at Gray!" I yelled curiously at him. Gajeel's laugh boomed through the guild hall then he added "Lucy's The marrying type, I don't see salamander gettin on one knee."

"What! What the hell guys! When are you and juvia? Huh Gray?" I yelled.

"You guys sure are energetic this morning." Lisanna sweat dropped. "Just don't reck the place while I'm in charge." She sneers at us.

"Let's take this out side, huh Natsu?" Gray nudges me with grin.

"Allllright! I'm all fired up now!" As I leap from my stool and setting a blaze to both hands. "Gajeel you in?" I glance back as we run out the doors. "Eh, I could use a work out." He says leisurely following us out.

As were sparing we haven't noticed the girls had joined us to watch. Gray and I are ducking it out while Gajeel rest in the grass.

"FIRE DRAGON'S FIST!" I roared, coming down onto Gray when he..

"ICE MAKE-CANNON!" He yelled and sent a cannon ball at me as I dodged it. I looked back just in time to see lucy as it was heading her Levy. Gray and I rush toward them when..

"STELLAR DRAGON'S FIST OF AURORA!" Lucy's voice yells  out as a neon green flame like light engulfed the cannon ball shattering it to pieces.

Silence..

Everyone's eyes on Lucy. Gajeel has even jump to his feet. Suddenly Lucy seemed nervous and she was slightly shaking. I ran my fingers through the front my hair "alright! I'm really fired up now! Let's dance Luce!" I said with a grin.

Her mood lightened and she smiled. "Ok natsu. I might stand a chance these days." She winked as we headed straight for one another.

"FIRE DRAGONS BRILLIANT FLAME!" I roared as Lucy ready her own attack.

"Celestial gate of the lion, LEO!" As she brought both hands together with a slight turn to the left a flaming lion shot out defusing my attack into an explosion.

"Heh heh nice work Luce, but how about this?" I hunker down and ready to sprint towards her. I shove off my right foot lunging at top speed. She giggles out her next attack..

"Celestial gate, VIRGO's punishment!" She's grinning as I get near. I suddenly fall to the ground unable to move. My arms are tied above my head and ankles bond together. "W-What the heck Lucy!" I shudder trying to grasp what just happened as everyone who had been watching is historically in laughter.

"Hehe, how's that work ya?" She taunts as she licks her top lip. At that moment something ignited within me.. it ain't just the rush of sparing, Lucy's teasing me. "My turn." I whisper as I burn through the leather ties.

"My turn, heh." I chuckled and swiftly rushing lucy kicking her right leg out from under her and catching her in my arms before she hits the ground.

"I win!" I grin while she's blushing.

We spend the rest of the day sparing and talking about her new magic. She finally gives in to exhaustion and I carry her home as Happy flys along with us.