Unpleasant beganing

The next morning I went to pick up Lucy. She took forever answering the door. When she realized it was me she didn't seem to happy, huh? Did I do something?  Erza came along with a cart to help gather her things. She didn't even want to attempt to be by my side. Did all those memories of hers really mean nothing? Did I completely lose her? How could.. Then I over heard what might have caused the issue. Lucy asked Erza if I'd been seeing someone, her reply was that Lisanna had been trying to keep me company one night. She even mentioned my despair the next day..

After that I went to the kitchen, I was furious. Remembering the night we celebrated Gajeel becoming a father. We all drank, though mine was for other reasons.. one thing lead to another and Lisanna was near by. We ended up making out, from that a few members thought we became a couple. I thought I'd cleared all that up.. But i wasn't able to with Levy due to her giving birth, then I kind of forgot about it. Damn it! I punched the wall as I heard a sweet voice squeak with fear.. turning to look "Lucy.." I whispered.

I turned away from her as she must have collected her self enough. Because she was now standing next to me.

Silence..

"I-I feel as if I need to say sorry." She broke the silence. Explaining what had happened and that Erza cleared it up. To my surprise she'd decided to stay. Of course I got a few choice words from Erza about wasting her time and if I hurt Lucy I'd die.

As Erza for the hundredth time told Lucy if she'd changed her mind to come back. Leaving the boarding key with her. I barely heard her say no that she felt in the right place while Erza left. Hell ya!

It'd been several hours since that and I was putting on a kettle of her favorite tea. She was up stairs going through her things and had taken a bath. When I heard her steps near I turned to find her in the door way. She was wearing a sheer pink night gown.. the last time I had seen her in that was the night we confessed to each other.. Are eyes met and I about dropped the kettle of boiling water on my foot. "Ah! Shit!" I blushed and spun back around to hide my embarrassment. I could hear her snickering as she moved closer.

"Na-tsu, are you ok?" Her voice was sweet as honey. Her scent was amplified as my heart raced. "Ya! All good!" I flashed a grin.

"Loke said you'll need a bit of training on your dragon force. So each day you'll spend a few hours with each dragon slayer." I handed her cup as I continued "the power of the dragon your Lacrima contains has been extinct for centuries so we're slightly unsure about it."

I noticed her eyes were fixated on me. As she nodded yes to my statement. I on the other hand was fixed on her big drown eyes. Until a cool sensation glided across the x shape scare on my left upper abdomen. The sudden touched caused my eyes to widen..

"Future Rogue.." She said in a hushed voice.. she then reached to the one on the left of my neck touching it as well. "Your future self.." then to the one on my cheek.. "Ze-Zeref.. E.N.D.." She stuttered.

The agony ran rampant in her eyes. The pain of what she went through. I slowly took her trembling hand in mine holding it in place. Leaning my forehead to hers.. "it's over. I ended him and you saved us all."

I'm not sure how long we stood there, but I held her close to me. Just like many times before. Once she had regained herself we separated. I found myself getting lost in her eyes again when she spoke up "I found those letters you wrote me.." my eyes immediately widened as my face flushed over.

"Ah Yeah?" I scratched at the back of my head with nervousness. I'd been righting letters to her like she did her mother.. I wasn't able to talk to her so, anything I wished I could share I wrote it down for later.. she said she'd love to meet the kids I'd talked about and meeting Anna again. Happy joined in telling Lucy how things with Charla was going, we mentioned that Levy had a baby with Gajeel. He had been giving Levy a little break that's why she had been at the guild the other day.

We caught up on the past 2 years, it felt nice to hear her little laughs again. As much as I wanted to scoop her up and continue where we'd left off.. I had to remind myself to take steps. Our little family, the three us was together again. I couldn't have been more happier.