A memory or bad Dreams?

It was as if I was watching a movie, but with all the feelings of the lead female role..

I had just gotten to the guild to find him, that dark figure.. "why are you sitting out here?" The me I was watching asked the dark figure. I was hiding a sad feeling deep down as I spoke. But why? Did he hurt me some how? He spoke up without looking up. "Uh, well.. Gildarts wants me to go train with him for a while.."

I felt anger swelling up as I yelled "you said you wouldn't leave me again! H-how can you.." for some reason I stopped. I still felt betrayed, so why not continue to let those feeling out? As I continued to talk "sorry, train hard N-t-u" as I walked by him I whispered "like I said, the same as always." The me who said that kept walking, but I looked back at him to find he had indeed heard me.

I stood there watching the blacked out figure as he whispered "I do love you Lucy, I-I'm just not ready."
With that he walked into the guild. I went running in and it was apparently time for him and the tall older man assuming he was Gildarts to leave.

I found myself sitting at a familiar setting, a place i normally sat? My heart felt as if it'd break into a million pieces..

"Lushee!" A little blue cat called my name. He hugged me and begged for forgiveness. I watched myself pat his head telling him it would be fine, to come back stronger. Then that dark figure appeared, he took me by the hand dragging me away. "Luce we need to talk!" He spouts. The blue cat distracts everyone, as to make sure no one follows? As I race by to see what the other I and the figure could be talking about.

I round the corner as they did, this feeling.. I've had this before! With him? Happiness, wontedness? I come face to face with the figure and myself. He has me embraced against the wall, I feel tears start to pour down my cheeks as I can feel his warmth on my lips as they kiss. The other me was clutching to him, why couldn't I remember who he is.. if he meant this much to the other me.. is this a dream?

The kiss was broke as he began to speak. "Lucy I won't be gone so long this time. Things will change, I need you by my side." He whispered as he buried his face in the crook of the other me's collarbone. He asked for forgiveness as he kissed me once more with deeper passion. As the older man Gildarts called out "Come on kid let's go!"

I could feel the tugging feeling at my heart as he pulled away from the other me. As she reached for him so did I, he turned and flashed her a toothy grin. A cracking of what looked to be Lightning shot across his dark figure. Salmon colored hair and green eyes, for a moment I caught an ember smell. As I tried to remember his name, the other me called out "Na—u!"

What was his name! Why do I feel this way? I then followed myself out of the hallway and into the guild hall. I looked to all the friendly faces I should know.. Loke and Virgo have tried to explain their faces many times. The little girl with the blue hair.. she's a dragon slayer, I think. I looked to a little old man, he's the master right? Why can't someone please wake me up! Tell me where I am! I rushed out of guild doors and into another scene.

The black figure had returned and with the little blue cat, I found myself clutched to his chest. Tears? The word Tartaros..

After that I ended up in a little house. There was a hammock and things hung on the walls. A maids outfit, why does that look familiar? Photos of everyone, photos of me, and of him? I touch on a signature with a knife through it that read "Salamander" I say the word aloud as a pulsating feeling fills my mind and body.. I should know this!!

A sound in the distance causes me to turn around and run out the door. It's me and him, playing? He's chasing me as I hide, "luuucy I can smell you!" He chuckles.

"That's cheating! Put a cork it in!" I watched myself laugh as he tackled me to the ground.

"So much for training, heh Luce?" He says while staring into my eyes.

As the other me and the dark figure emerge themselves in a kiss my vision goes hazy..

A voice calling my name?

"Princess?" A females voice?

"Priiiiincess?" Virgo's calling out to me..

As I look back at the couples the image cracks like a broken mirror as light bursts out from behind it.