"Jungkookie, why are you holding that?" Jin motioned to the plate in his hands.

"I d-don't want to play..." Jungkook said nervously, "and plus, your lips will be on the paper and I don't want to touch it" Jungkook said, sticking his bottom lip out as he traced his fingers against the plate. Jin chuckled softly before he sighed loudly, gathering everyone's attention.

"Fine fine, I'll do it" Jin surrendered making everyone high five each other, Jin tilted his head to the side in confusion but he brushed it off. Taehyung placed a piece of paper on his lips, slightly sucking in air so the paper could stay as he leaned in towards Hoseok. Hoseok leaned in as well before he widened his eyes and jumped to his feet.

"Wait!" Hoseok said as he looked around the living room. Taehyung groaned as he blew the piece paper off of his lips, "What?" Taehyung whined as he pouted.

"Where's Namjoonie?" Hoseok asked as he walked to the doorway of the living room.

"N-Namjoon?" Jin squeaked as he felt his face getting hot.

"He's in the bathroom, he said he'll play" Jungkook said as his hand unconsciously caressed his bump. Hoseok nodded his head before he turned around to look back at the boys in the circle.

"Why don't we wait for him?" Hoseok said as he plopped in between Taehyung and Yoongi, leaving an empty spot next to Jin. Jin panicked slightly as he imagined the piece of paper between his and Namjoon's lips. Jin fiddled with his shirt and bit his lip nervously once he heard a door slam shut inside the hallway.

Everyone looked up and saw Namjoon with a smile as he stood by the doorway to the living room while rubbing his neck, making him look irresistible in Jin's eyes. Jin could see his dimples go deep into his slightly chubby cheeks as he smiled softly and shyly sat down next to Jin.

"Let's begin!" Taehyung yelled out as he placed a piece of paper on his lips. Taehyung leaned towards Hoseok and Hoseok leaned in as well before he caught the paper with his lips and turned to the side as he leaned towards Yoongi. Yoongi smirked softly at Hoseok before he leaned in and had the paper on his lips now.

Jin wiped his slightly damp hands onto his jeans as he leaned in towards Yoongi's awaiting lips that were covered with the paper. Jin sucked in some air as he placed his lips onto the paper and quickly turned around to face Namjoon. Jin's cheeks grew into a deep shade of red as he leaned in towards Namjoon, who was slightly pink as he also leaned in.

Jin had to contain himself from whimpering when he felt Namjoon's lips under the paper. Namjoon was too dazed as he felt Jin's hot breath beneath the paper that he almost dropped the paper. They both panicked as they tilted their heads at a certain angle to keep it from falling, causing them to keep the paper between their lips a longer time then usual.

Namjoon finally had the piece of paper on his lips and he turned towards Taehyung. Taehyung gladly accepted the paper with a soft hum and placed it on the paper plate that Jungkook was holding.

"Nice round!" Taehyung said as he high fives everyone, including Jungkook even though he wasn't playing. Jin fanned himself with his hand as he glanced at Namjoon, only to see Namjoon jerk his head in the opposite direction.

"Again!" Hoseok said as he nuzzled his head into Yoongi's shoulder. Jin almost choked on his spit when Taehyung placed another piece of paper on his lips and passed it on to Hoseok, which lead to Hoseok passing it on to Yoongi, and Yoongi passing it Jin. Jin stared at Namjoon nervously as he slowly leaned in, he was still getting used to this game since literally everyone was looking at them.