Gutierrez Mechanic Shop

...
Third Person,
...

"Well, this is where the map lead us." April says holding her phone out like a gps, standing in front of the mechanic shop, "Gutierrez and Sons, Los Angeles."

The three girls stood in a line, all looking at the mechanic, noticing the few people working inside.

"Can I help you ladies?" The main mechanic walked out, with a kid slowly approaching behind him. The name on his jumpsuit read 'Oscar'. His beard was fully grown, with a little bit of a Latino accent.

Althea had this sense that they were being watched. It was the way that the wind stirred, it told her that there was something...or someone out there.

April used her special ability, looking straight at the guys exposed hand, reading his blood, like she had been practicing for a past few weeks.

Evo.

April narrowed her eyes, not knowing if they could trust him or not. She was now became suspicious of everyone they met, they were betrayed, well she was too many times.

"Hi there, my name is Eliza, we're just looking thanks." Elle waves him off.

He wipes his hands on the cloth from his pocket, "Anything I can help with? Point you in the right direction or something?"

The girls all looked at one another, but April noticed Althea looking up and around, making April think that something's up.

"Not exactly..." Elle muttered, noticing that her two friends were getting fidgety.

"Someone?" Oscar asks, looking back at the boy behind him.

Althea whispered to herself, looking deep into the mechanic shop, "Talon?"

Oscar seemed to catch it, "Talon?" He shook his head, "No Body is here called..."

"TALON!" Althea shouted, noticing the girl with dark brown hair in the mechanic shop. She looked exactly as she did from her dream.

The three girls broke into a sprint as the Fire Evo took off too.

Oscar was quick to act, grabbing Elle and April bay their arms and holding them here, "Run Tal!"

Elle and April fought against his but his grip was iron tight. "Super strength!" April exclaimed.

"Please, let us go! We're not trying to hurt her!"

"Jose! Get the chain!" Carlos managed to lift the two off the ground and take them into the garage.

April managed to catch sight of Talon leaping from the ground, and onto a building...by sending a beam of fire straight at the ground, like a rocket would.

"Althea no! You'll get caught!" April screamed, knowing that Althea was going to go after her, probably not thinking about the consequences of using her powers.

And she did, she flew up after her, landing on the building with ease.

That's the last thing April saw before she was dragged inside.

...

Althea heard April scream out after, but she didn't look back. Who knows what was going on back there, but she knew that she needed to have get to Talon.

"Talon!" She called out, jumping high into the air, landing close by the girl, "Wait!"

The Air Evo launches herself into the air, seeing fire come towards her, narrowly avoiding it.

As Althea came back down she found herself in a line of fire. With one quick movement she stopped the fire with her powers.

Then she was gone.

Althea looked around, not seeing the girl on the roof. But she had this sense. She was there.

And she was.

Out of nowhere she had her sharp nails around Althea's throat.

"Who are you!" She snarled just like she did in Althea's dream.

Althea struggles to speak, feeling the girl tighten her hand around her wind pipe.

"A-Althea."