Sheila

April P.O.V

There was the faint sound of an alarm coming from the airport, you could hear it of you really listened for it.

I was trying to stop myself from panicking.

Elle would make it, she wouldn't make me do this by my self.

But it was the same alarm I heard when that woman tried to escape form the customs officers...that couldn't meant that Elle...? No! Of course not!

Elle is to smart, and dare I say lucky when it comes to random chance, like when she grabbed her bag when we were escaping the fire, it had everything we needed...but in saying that, our luck has been running out.

We had been attacked time and time and time again, hunted like wild, rabid animals that needed to be stopped.

Why must they hunt us like this? We want to be left alone, to feel normal, is that too much to ask?

It wasn't our choice to get these powers and abilities, which could really change the world, yet they shun us away.

Whilst having that inter monologue in my head, I hadn't noticed how much my hands had begun to claw around the arm of the chair, and how much my breathing and heart rate picked up.

"Are you ok?" A voice calls from beside me. On the opposite row, there was a girl sitting there, shoulder length black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a 'I ❤️ OUAT' sign on her shirt.

Elle love Once Upon A Time too

I give her a smile, "yeah, I'm fine." I try to say calmly, but it comes out a little shaken.

"You might want to let go of the arm rest before you choke it." She chuckles. This girl looks a little younger then me. Maybe around the age of 15? So not too much younger.

I take I a deep breath and let my fingers relax. "Thanks..." I breath.

She reaches her hand over to give me a hand shake, "My names Sheila. What's yours?"

I shakily reach out and shake her hand, "April." I tell her, "are you alone on the flight?" I question, noticing the empty seat beside her.

She nods, "yeah, my mum and dad are back home in Isabel, looking after my little brother. I got to come up here for an OUAT convention." She says looking down at her shirt.

She seems sweet, "that must have been cool. My friend loves Once Upon a Time too. You two should meet." I say as my mind began to wander back to the fact that Elle wasn't here yet.

"Is she gonna be on the flight or something?" Sheila asks looking around me at my empty seat. I nod at her, and she looks down at her watch, "hmm, she's cutting it pretty close." She points out.

I nod once again, "yep. She usually is, but she doesn't normally cut it this close." I say looking out the window, only to see the last pair of people Coming towards the plane slowly.

"Do you get nervous on flights?" She asks me as I tear my eyes away from the window.

"Yeah...flying isn't one of my strong points." I say taking a deep breath and sinking further into my chair. "Is it that obvious?" I ask and Se nods with a laugh.

"Considering you've still got one hand trying to strangle the arm rest, I'm gonna go with yes." She laughs.

Our conversation is interrupted as the flight attendant calls down the cabin, "The last Passengers are here." Then the older couple walk out.

Elle! Where the hell are you?

"Miss me?" A voice called to my right, and leaning against the cabin, was none other then the one that made me panic.

"Oh my god! Elle! You scared the life out of me! I thought you weren't going to make it." I exclaim as he climbs across me and sits down.

"Well, I almost didn't, but I couldn't let you go by yourself now could I?" She tells me with a smirk. 

"You still scared me." I tell her, even though I was smiling with the fact that she made it.

"That's my job!" She smiles with a laugh, as the plane begins to take off.

Here we go on another adventure.
...

This chapter is dedicated to SheenaRee ! It was her birthday the other day and didn't get a chance to say thank you and happy birthday!

You guys should follow this chick if you already haven't. She's one hell of a writer!! Love you ❤️