Uneventful Mornings

So, what's the issue with the typical Monday morning? I'm pretty sure that most of you out there would say school or work. The issue with my Monday mornings is that I don't have school.

April and I stopped going months ago, because we'd be an easy target, that and all the students and teachers would be in danger.

My Monday mornings are now slow, and uneventful. I would get up, have a drink of juice or chocolate milk then mope around on the couch for hours.

On occasion, I'd practice my powers, like making random fruit trees grow out of the ground. And I've even created rock formations out of the dirt and rocks in the back yard. Which i found pretty cool, I'm like an earth bender from Avatar.

Actually, I am an earth bender, I can do all the stuff that they can...well besides bending metal. Maybe I'll get the hang of it later, with some more practice.

"what you wanna do today?" I ask the blonde, plonking down next to her.

She turns to me with distant eyes, "would it be bad to wish for an adventure?"

Oh no..."you were reading again last night weren't you?"

Slight guilt paints across her face but she shrugs it off. "I just want some action, like some running or something."

"Ok, first off, stop reading the maze runner. And second, we are on the run from two different people, how is that not action enough?"

"Because we're surviving and hiding, not living."

I sigh, "dude, stop watching Once Upon A Time. But take you're own advice, and don't take risks. We can't be caught, otherwise, we're dead."

She groans and slides down on the couch, "Ahhh, why do you have to be right?" she complains.

"Normally that's your job."

"Right again." She groans, "we could have blown it all, after months of doing so well."

I sigh, "you're right, but we didn't." A smile crept up on both our faces as we realised that we did get away with it.

"Well," April says standing from he couch, "im gonna go make some cake." She says cheerfully, almost skipping into the kitchen.

Well, that was easy. I love how she can just change her mood, just like that. Now, I'm excited for cake.

Though, there is something that's bothering me. It's those photos. I pull them out of my pocket, and inspect them.

It was a picture of me and April, on the day of the accident, walking down a path to somewhere, with a blue bike in the back ground.

This picture looks like it was shot up high somewhere, and that blue bike, i know it. But where from?

And then it clicks, "April? Did your old house have security cameras?" I ask.

The mixer, which I didn't even hear turn on, sound stopped and April called through, "yeah why?"

The mixer stayed silent, as if waiting for me to answer, "don't worry." I'm gonna guess that April shrugged it off as the mixer continued to roar.

So, there were cameras there. I wonder how many other places they've put cameras.

Well they probably know that we were there, and probably my ability to turn invisible, which could be a problem.

why didn't we think of this before? That was poor planning on our part, and we told them about water April so, we have nothing secret from them concerning our abilities.

This is bad, really bad. I can't believe we let that slip through. But there's nothing we can do now.

The best thing to do is hope for the best, and hope that something bad doesn't happen. Though, I probably just jinxed it.

"It's in the oven!"

And eat some cake. I wonder what type of cake she made? Is it chocolate? Or vanilla? Or ice cream? Oh my god I so feel like ice cream cake right now. "What type of cake is it?"

"White choc, raspberry." Was the response I got and I am seriously happy with it.