I have a dream

April sat up like a crazy woman, crystal blue eyes darting from place to place, hair sticking to her sweat damped forehead, heaving breathing as if she was panicking.

"Malina!" She whisper-shouts looking straight at me, before shaking her head as if to snap back to reality.

"Since when is my name Malina?" I asked with eyebrows raised.

She shook her head, shaking off the importance, "it's nothing." She mumbles hen flops back down to the bench. "Ow..."

I weakly chuckle. "You do realise that there's a bench there right?" I remark. Who knew that I could be like this at about five in the morning? Normally, I'm a grumpy assed female dog.

"I do now..." She mumbles, "what time is it?"

I look at my phone, and the time reads 5:11. "5:11"

"Well, we should get going." She says standing up, heading towards the exit of the park.

"But where will we go?" I say running after her.

"Where ever we want."

...
April P.O.V
...

Elle told me to go and buy a few things with what little money we had.

It was a good thing Elle had everything in one bag for the night. Her strangeness does pay off sometimes.

There was a Tv store, which had been around for as long as I can remember. It even had the old set up of the tvs stacked on top of one another, all playing the same thing. The news.

On screen, a blonde presenter stands out side what was one a home, but is now crumbled to ashes with smoke rising out of it. Our home.

"Hours after the blaze in this small house, firefighters are still putting out the last of the flames. According to the neighbours, it is believed that two teenage girls lived here. These girls have yet to had their names revealed, and still after these hours, no bodies have been uncovered. So, for now, it is assumed that they brunt to death, leaving no trace." The reporter indicates behind her, to our chard house.

"If anyone has more information, please contact the police department. I'm Sarah Wearer, signing off for now. More on this story as it develops."

I sigh and walk away with a small pain in my heart. We were meant to die there, and now everyone who knows we lived there, would have assumed our death. It would be absolutely awful to go through that.

But we can't dwell on the past, we need to move onto the future. But hopefully, he future I see can be changed, and I do have a feeling that we have a part in it.

Elle had texted me to meet her in the Forrest out side the city, so I'm guessing she found like an old cabin the the woods for us to stay at.

I just hope that it isn't a psycho murderers house, but knowing Elle, she probably thought that the idea of exploring a murderers house would be exciting.

It was probably a 15 minute walk from the centre of town for me to get there, cause she kinda lead me in the wrong direction. Let's say that she is t good at them.

But she was waiting for me st the edge of the woods. "What took you so long?" She smiles, obviously trying to hide her excitement.

"Yeah, I kinda got a little lost. I wonder how that happened." I look at her with a playful glare.

"You're just bad at following directions." She says grabbing onto my hand and dragging me through the bare woods. I think remember coming here when I was little, some of these trees look familiar. Though, it's been a while, it could have completely changed. "I reckon you're gonna love this place, it's great! It's got four walls, a roof, chairs and tables...and that's about it, but we can fancy it up!" She says so proud of herself.

"You make it sound Devine." I mock in a British accent and she rolls her eyes.

"Save the sarcasm for later, now I've got...to show...you..." She loses the quick pace in her step and a hand goes to her head, "I don't feel so..."

She finished mid sentence, before her body began to fall to the ground, eyes rolling into the back of her head, then she hit the ground.

"Elle!"