Its Crazy

Elle Pov

I'm sorry, does she know how crazy that sounds? But she was right and so was i. I need to find a kid called Nathan, and he could be anywhere!

But she was saying there are more of us? And she found April and I based on complete luck that she knew April's mum, and that the two of them look alike. But how will we find them?

"So can you bring them here? Like us?" April asks but Angela's smile falls.

"Now, here is the dilemma." Oh dear, that can't be good, "I haven't the slightest idea of who they are. No names, and no faces."

Well great. That's just great! How are we supposed to find theses people? She said they were girls right? Half the population of the world are girls! How! How on Earth are we supposed to find them?

"Actually, I do have a slight idea of where to start looking." Angela pipes up, and April seems excited. "One of them, the Air Child, appears to be from the Philippines."

Malina looks at Angela curiously, "The Philippines? How do you come to that conclusion?" Malina asks, tucking her straight, blonde hair behind her ear.

"In my years, I have been able pick up a few languages, and one of them being Philippino. And often I can hear her speaking that particular language."

Well, it's a start. "So, have you got people there looking for her? How close are you to finding her?"

Malina looks at Angela's expression and looks like she realises what's going on. I don't.

"Both yourself and April will be the ones searching for her." Angela states, looking us dead in the eye.

"Please tell me you aren't serious?" I say with disbelief, "you're sending us, to find a girl that we have never seen! How on Earth is that supposed to work? I knew it, you are crazy." I shout standing up and running a frustrated hand through my hair.

April stood up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, "can we please sleep on it? We've had a long and tiring night, we aren't thinking clearly." She says gripping my shoulder tighter on the last part, silently telling me pull my head out.

"You're more then welcome. I will see you both in the morning. You should be off too Malina." Angela says ushering you out of the room.

But we haven't had anything to eat! A good hostess should and always should bring us food.

"Oh, and before I forget, I'll have you sent some dinner and pyjamas sent to your room. Cookie, please take the girls up to the spare room." Angela says before properly leaving the room.

Cookie? What kind of name is Cookie? Wow, I got that so wrong.

"The names Cookie, Cookie Magee, and I'll be your butler today." He say. Cookie was short for a man, maybe my height, with fluffy black hair and bright blue eyes. He wore one of those penguin suit butler outfits white kinda made him look cooky, but in some way, professional. He definitely had a New Jersey accent, which was pretty cool.

"Hi Cookie, it's nice to meet you. I'm April, and this is Elle." April says having a proper conversation with the guy.

"Hey Gals, nice to meet ya! These are your rooms right here." He says stopping rather quickly.

"That was short." I mutter to myself.

"Well tutse, it wasn't that far of a walk," he says opening the room from us, reaving a mirrored room.

Two beds, two dressing tables, two cupboards, chairs desks, everything perfectly symmetrical.

"Ya pyjamas are on the end of your bed and ya meals are already on ya dressers. Anything else?"

April and I look shocked. "How did you know, this was legit only said like a minute ago."

"It's called intuition tutse. Anyways, I'll leave ya both to it. Night."