Better look at a map

Meanwhile, Malina and April are looking around shocked.

"Farrah, who are you talking to?" Malina asks totally confused.

Farrah look at me confused, well, who else could she look at? We're invisible, and that's probably why she could see me.

"Another thing to mention, no one can hear me either. And I can't touch people. As April worked out, I become one with nature. It's kinda weird." I tell her, with a sly smile on my face.

Farrah just rolls her eyes before turning visible again, "is there anything else either of you have not told me?" She sighs placing her fingers onto her temples.

I reappear behind Malina and shout "BOO!"

Malina screams, and has a minor panic, placing a hand onto her mouth to stop her from screaming further. "What? Elle? How?"

"I can basically turn invisible. To keep things simple. Sorry Mal." I laugh as she seems to calm down.

Malina has her preppy school girl outfit on. Black skirt, white blouse and a black vest with a small bow around the collar. Her blonde hair perfectly straight reaching her mes back.

I think her hair is longer then mine. But I don't think this is the bet thing to be thinking about right now. Farrah asked a pretty serious question.

I catch the look on Aprils face, before realising that she was conflicted.

I remember she was mortified when she learned what happened that night to Jessy. You guys remember don't you? The night that April got kidnapped, the night that she saved us.

That was one of the scariest and most memorable night of my life.

...
April P.O.V
...

Malina had left the room to continue her lessons with Angela. I can assume that she would have to be taught from home, as there is a risk she would be cause by those who want her dead.

Particularly Renatus workers.

I explained everything to Farrah, about me becoming the water demon and her our powers evolved after we had a serious emotional surge. For me, I was angry with what Jessy did to my family. How he decided to recite the events of that night which I can barely even remember.

My brother helped me escape, I know that much. But then, he was gone and there was nothing I can do.

Elle has her sister out there too. Somewhere she if fighting to get back to Elle, just like my brother is to me.

But right now, we have nowhere we can look. The world is huge, and Renatus is a huge company with small branches all over the country.

Heck, even across different times! If they want to build a future around that and leave so much of the world to die...we will stop them.

If that means we have to walk across county in search for those other girls. Then we have to get back to Malina and train her. So be it.

If it means we can save the world, it means we can save our siblings.

"So, do you know where you're going to go? Where to start looking?" Farrah says looking at the blown up map of the Philippines. Its's pretty big, like half he size of the dining table. Elle joins her too, green eyes scanning over every little piece.

I step forward, "well, we're looking for a girl in the Philippines called Isabel. Not like it's looking for a needle in a haystack or anything."

"Maybe that haystack is smaller then you think." Elle says with a smirk on her face. She points her finger onto the map, as slides it across. "Here,"

I peer over her shoulder, and look at the map. Right where her finger was place, the word 'Isabel' was spelled.

"We weren't looking for a girl named Isabela," a huge smile of relief floods her face, "it's the state Isabela in the Philippines."