Well?

I calmed down, looking at the struggling girl in front us.

"How can you be so sure?" I glare at the girl, who continues to pull against my powers.

There was a scared look in her eye, fear of us, but damn, you could see that fighting spirit right there, in those deep brown eyes.

"Elle! Trust me!" April pleads, placing a hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me.

I growled, "but can we trust her?" I turn to April, my left eye still glowing green, keeping this girl trapped to the ground.

She stood in front of me, making me look into her crystal blue eyes, "trust me. I promise, she's the one we're looking for."

I sigh, feeling my powers calm down. My eye ceased glowing, and the vines and what not turned back to what they were before, regular sized weeds and grass.

She sat up, panting, looking between both April and I.

April bent down, a sweet smile on her face. "Hi, my name is April. And this is Elle." She introduces the two of us.

This girl could so easily be a mother.

I gave her a small wave, and a smile which kinda didn't come out as nice as I would have hoped.

The girl still looks sceptical, watching us cautiously. "Althea."

Althea? That's honestly a cool name.

April stood, offering out a hand to the girl, "well then, Althea. We have a lot of explaining to do."

Althea's tanned stood out on April's porcelain skin, as she helped her to her feet.

I finally took in what she was wearing. A casual purple tee-shirt, sitting a top light blue skinny jeans. Brown, muddy work boots.

In her hair, was a white feather, which honestly looks like it was new. It was clean, new almost, everything else looked like it had been through a lot.

"I know you." She says, looking into April's crystal blue eyes, "I saw you, in my dream."

April smiled, nodding, "Yeah, that was me. But, do you remember the landscape? The desert with the small city in it?"

Althea thinks for a moment, Before nodding in agreence. "I do."

April sighed, "The event that caused that, it's called the HELE. It will wipe out everything, burning the earths surface, leaving nothing but sand."

Althea didn't really respond, only taking all the information in.

"But we have to stop it!" I chime in, "that city, in your dreams. It was somehow built after this all happened. And apparently, we're meant to stop it." I explain.

She raises and eyebrow, "We?"

April nods again, "that's right, Elle, you and I are supposed to be able to save the world."

She looked to the ground, "and how are we supposed to do this?"

That's where April and I look at one another sceptically, "we aren't really sure. Our job was to help find you, then we have to find one other person. And then find this boy who is the twin brother of this girl." I ramble.

She arched her eyebrow again, "so, it's a treasure hunt around the world?"

I awkwardly laugh at how simple she put it.

"Yeah, basically." April rubs her arm, before straightening up, "so please, come with us. Help us save the world."

Althea just looks to the ground, "I believe you."

I could see April's delight when she heard that. Her smile was beaming with pure joy.

"I'll come with you. Not like there's much left for me here anyway." She shrugged, flicking her long hair off her shoulder.

April and I smirk at one another. "So let's go."

...
Sorry for being away for so long guys, but I'm starting to get back into it.

...slowly

Love you all ❤️