Fight or Flight

Whoever it was gasped in fright, noticing that we have seen her. Her long black hair flowed as she took off, running from us.

"Oh no you don't!" I muttered, as I took off sprinting after her, with April by my side.

I reach out my hand, taking control of the plants in the area, blocking their path!

She didn't stop running though, she jumped, and she made it over.

And I mean she jumped. She made it over a good 3 metres of my vines, like it was nothing.

"She's an Evo!" April shouted, putting it together.

I picked up my speed, splitting  the vine wall as we ran through it.

We watched as she jumped from the ground, onto a tree branch, and from there, she bounced from one to any other, distancing her from us.

"Elle!" April shouted, and I reach out my hand, and the tree branches she'd just leapt from chased after her.

I stopped running, so I could have full control over it.

...
April P.O.V
...

I watched as Elle stopped running, bracing herself. He outstretched her hands, And the vines followed her command.

They reached out, wrapping themselves around the girl, just before she leapt into the air again.

The wind began to pick up slowly as Elle pulled her down to us. The closer she got, the more the wind picked up.

Dust began to fly everywhere, almost as if a helicopter was landing right in front of us.

Elle kept focused though, even with her hair flying around in a crazed mess.

With one final burst of power, Elle dragged her hands through the air forcing the vines to slam the girl into the ground.

I heard her gasp, having the wind knocked out of her. But Elle didn't have her a second to recover.

The grass she lay on began to move, shifting up and around her arms and legs, tying her to the ground.

"Who are you and why were you spying on us?!" Elle shouts standing over her, with her hands glowing green.

The girl regained her sense and began to fight against the bonds. She couldn't break free.

"Let me go!" She shouted, an accent clear in her voice. The wind began to pick up again. It seemed to try to push us away, but it died down when Elle tightened her fists.

"Not until you tell us why you were spying on us!" The grass tightened around the girl, but that was when I had my first flash.

...
A person with long really dark brown Hair. Much darker then Elle's, boarder lining black. But it was slightly wavy, like mine, but slightly shorter.

She wore what seemed to be a plain dark purple tee-shirt, with dark blue skinny jeans, which were inside her brown, knee high boots.
...

Looking at the girl, she was wearing a dark purple shirt, and skinny jeans that matched the ones I saw in my dream.

...

All in all she looks pretty casual, like any regular girl. But now I get the idea that we are far from it.

From the side she did have an Asian distinction about her, and something clicked in my head.

This girl is walking through the dream, and she looks like a Filipino girl...could this be the child of Air?

...

"Elle!! Elle, wait!!" Elle straightened at the sound of her name. "This is her! Elle! We found her!"

Elle raised her eyebrows at me, looking at me confused.

How did I not notice before? It's the same girl from my dream. Not to mention her obvious manipulation of air.

"We found the Air Child."