Chapter 19

(Tris' POV)

"Wait!!!!!!" Zeke whines just as I'm about to crush an egg above Tobias' head.

"What?!?" Tobias and I yell at the same time.

"Woah that was creepy.." Zeke mutters,

"We have to finish our couples war!!!!" Marlene, Uriah, and Shauna nod in agreement.

"Fineeeeee." Tobias drags out.

"But then afterwards I want to do a prank war!" He whines.

"Ok now where were we?" Christina asks as she walks through the door.

"Woah long time no see Christina, now give one of the couples a dare." Zeke says while falling onto the couch.

"Umm... Zeke and Shauna, I dare you guys to go out into the pit and start twerking on random people." She says evilly. Shauna goes pale while Zeke looks disturbed.

"Actually nevermind I want truth!" Zeke says and Uriah opens his mouth but Marlene slaps his face before he can say anything.

"No you have to do it!!!" Tobias yells with a grin on his face.

"Ugh fine, let's go Zeke." Shauna says and tugs him out of the room. I grab a camera and follow them. The first person Zeke sees is Max, who is walking around the compound with some coffee in his hand. I see Zeke groan and walk up to Max.

"Heyy." He says uneasily. Zeke starts twerking Max and Max flips out.

"EWWWWW!!" He shrieks and drops his coffee on Zeke.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL DUDE!!!!" Zeke shrieks back in his face. I giggle and Shauna suppresses a laugh.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??? IF I DIDN'T KNOW YOU I WOULD SAY YOU ARE ON SOME THING!!!!!!" Max screams and then sprints away from Zeke yelling,

"I FEEL SO DAMN VIOLATED!!!" Zeke is screaming,

"THE COFFEE IT BURNS DAMN IT!!!!" Finally he sprints away to the apartment. I turn to Shauna.

"Have fun with this!" I say cheerily and she groans.

"Ewww,  don't remind me!" She says and walks off to find her prey. The first person she happens to see is the guy from the bar that Marlene and Lynn pulled a chair out from. Shauna doesn't recognize him though. She walks up to him and starts to have a casual conversation. Then, suddenly, she starts twerking on him. I laugh so hard that I literally drop the camera on the floor. Shauna is so awkward hahaha I will hold this against her forever. The guy is yelling,

"I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARRASSED!!!!!!!"  Shauna is still twerking while going extremely pale. Then she runs off looking extremely disgusted. I walk back into the room with the camera. We watch the video and now Uriah won't stop making fun of the couple.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOSERS!!!!" He yells.

"Fine, if you think you're so cool, then truth or dare, Marlene and Uriah?" Zeke says challengingly.

"Oh it's on!!! Dare!!!!" Uriah screams while Marlene shoots him a dirty look.

"Chillax, dude, or I'm going to tell your mother that you need happy pills like Zeke does." She smirks. Zeke groans.

"I thought I told you guys to drop it!!!!" He whines,

"I dare you two to pour ketchup down your pants and then ask someone for assistance because it's that kind of day." Zeke finishes with a smirk.

"EWWW NOO!!!" Uriah says and Marlee agrees with him.

"You guys are out then," I point out to them.

"Ugh yeah that does mean we are out. Oh well! I can go eat more Dauntless Cake!" Uriah says giddily and skips towards the kitchen. Marlene looks at Zeke and Shauna again.

"Truth or dare?" She asks.

"Ugh why us again?? We just went!!!!" Zeke complains and Shauna rolls her eyes.

"It's because we got them out and they want revenge dumbass." Shauna says confidently then turns back to Uriah and Marlene.

"Truth please." Uriah rolls his eyes at her words and he coughs "pansycake."  Everyone ignores him.

"In your opinion, who is the most annoying person in the room and why, and you can't say we are equally annoying." Shauna's smirk drops.

"Oh that's easy!! Christina because she can't keep her Candor mouth shut!" Zeke says.

"Hey!" She says while narrowing her eyes.

"It's the truth!" Zeke defends himself.

"No the truth is that you don't know what you're saying because you took too many happy pills." She fires back at him, looking satisfied.

"BURNNNNNN!!" Everyone choruses while Zeke flushes.

"Shut up, Shauna who do you think is the most annoying?" He asks, not being able to come up with a better come back.

"I think Uriah is the most annoying cause he's always like, 'pansycake' or 'muffin' or 'Dauntless Cake' and it's so annoying cause he won't stop talking about it!! Plus his voice is naturally annoying anyway." She finishes. Now it's Uriah's turn to flush.

"Rude!" He chastises.

"Ok finals!!!!!!!!" Christina squeals. Uriah fake gags and Tobias laughs at him.

"Now you guys need to do both a truth and a dare." She says.

"O-M-G yes!!!!" Uriah squeals like a two year old from the kitchen.

"Uriah you're not even in the competition anymore, shut up." Tobias shoots back.

"Four and Tris, what do you want first?"

"Dare." We say simultaneously.

"Woah, creepy.." Christina mutters.

"Deja Vú hahahaha!" Zeke says evilly.

"Shut upppp!!!" Tobias whines.

"Continue."

"I dare you guys to both run around the Dauntless Compound screaming, I have to pee! As loud as you can for at least 15 minutes." Shauna says.

"That's lame!" Uriah yells from the kitchen.

"Let's do it," I say and tug Tobias out of the door.

"Oh my God Four what's with you and pee?!?!" Zeke shouts from the apartment. I chuckle while Tobias growls.

"Jerk!!!" He yells back.

"This is going to be a long 15 minutes.." I sigh.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

IMPORTANT!!!!

I AM RUNNING OUT OF TRUTH AND DARE IDEAS!!!! I NEED MORE IN ORDER TO CONTINUE!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!!! YOUR OPINIONS ARE VALUED!!!!!!