Chapter 8

(Uriah's POV)
I will never turn down a dare. Unlike other people, I'm not a pansycake! I grab two onions and throw one to Will. He grimaces at it as he takes a bite. I take a bite as well.
"It burns!" Will groans.
"Yeah, go scream that in the pit," I say. He nods and we both run into the pit, with Zeke and Four following us to witness.
"IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!!" I shriek as loud as I can.
"BUT JUST BECAUSE IT BURNS DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!" Will yells back at me. I look at him confusedly. Those weren't his lines. But I'll go along with it. Or not.
"HELP HELP PLEASE!!!" I scream and dramatically faint on the floor. In the background, I can hear Four and Zeke laughing hysterically at me. Whatever, pansycakes. Just then, I hear a voice.
"Uriah, are you ok?"
Crap. It's my mother.
I immediately stand up and brush myself off.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine!" I tell her and run back into the apartment with Will on my tracks. When we get there, I must be a crimson red because Marlene asks,
"What happened?" Will bursts out laughing.
"His mommy came and asked if he was ok. Mentally, or physically, I don't know!" He says and then falls to the floor laughing again. Zeke and Four then walk in roaring with laughter.
"T-That... HAHAHA!!!" Zeke yells and falls into the couch next to me.
"Ok, moving on!!" I yell,
"Lynn and Marlene, truth or dare?"
"We're Dauntless aren't we?" They both respond at the same time.
"Okkkkkk thennnnn..." I say and then turn to Will.
"What should we do?" I whisper to him. A ginormous smile lights up on his face as he says,
"I dare you guys to go into the Dauntless Restaurant and go up to some random person that's sitting on a chair and ask if the chair is being used. No matter what they say, you need to tell them, oh well and then pull out their chair from under them." Will's smile illuminates the room after he finishes speaking. It's obvious that he wants to watch them embarrass themselves while they do it.
"Ugh fine!" Marlene growls and I burst out laughing.
"Don't worry babe, it'll be fine," I say and pat her back. She rolls her eyes and says,
"Whatever." Then she and Lynn run out of the room while me and Will follow. After a few minutes, we get there. Lynn goes up to someone and Marlene follows.
"Is this chair taken?" Lynn says to some guy who suddenly looks distressed at her presence.
"Err.. Yes, it is." He says with a confused look on his face.
"Oh well!" Lynn and Marlene yell together and pull away his chair. The best part is when the guy squeals like a girl and then shouts,
"Teenagers!! ARGHHH!!!" He shrieks and angrily grabs his chair and puts it down. Will and I run out of the room with Marlene and Lynn while laughing our asses off.
"Oh my gosh I've never seen you so violent Marlene!!" I say in between laughs while pointing at her. Will just keeps pointing and trying to say something but failing.
"Argh let's go Lynn," Marlene says and then sprints back to the apartment, leaving me and Will behind.
(Tris' POV)
We sit on the couch, waiting for Marlene, Lynn, Uriah, and Will to get back from the dare. I turn to Tobias and ask,
"Are we staying here for the night?" He shrugs.
"If you want." Then he looks at the clock and gasps.
"It's 3 am!"
"I guess that just proves that we are crazy te-" But I'm interrupted as Marlene and Lynn burst through the door with bright red cheeks. Then Will and Uriah come in laughing and pointing at the girls.
"T-That was so funny!!!" He shrieks and shows us the recording. We all burst out laughing while Lynn yells,
"You freaking recorded it?!? What the hell?!?" Then, after everyone is done laughing, I point at the clock.
"I think we should continue this in the morning. It's 3:05 am!" Everybody agrees and Tobias yells,
"I call the guest room! Tris is with me!!" Then he grabs my hand and leads me to the guest room. In the background, I can hear the others whining,
"Why do they get the guest room?!?" Zeke then calls his normal room along with Shauna. We hear thumping next door and assume that it's Zeke and Shauna getting the room ready.
"I can't wait for tomorrow morning," Tobias whispers into my ear. I smile at him and he presses our lips together. I smile against his lips and wrap my arms around his shoulders.
"I love you," I whisper to him.
"I love you too," he whispers back and soon we are on the bed. After awhile, we fall asleep.